Would someone coming from 95 degree climate to a 65 degree climate feel like it's really cold?

I met a girl on vacation and she is coming to visit me. She said to just make sure she is warm when she gets there since she hates the cold and doesn't own warm clothes. What kind of clothes should I prepare if she's used to tropical temperatures? My sister said I can borrow any of her clothes so I'm not buying anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweaters

• Think like a hoodie will do, or will she need more? Like what about her bottom half?

• Well pants will be fine on the bottom. And just have a variety of sweaters

Most Helpful Guy

• Not likely. Some people are more tollarant to cooler tempertures but 65 F is not cold. I went from high 90s to 28 without blinking last winter and ate breakfast outside because it was nice...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, the temperature change would be pretty dramatic. The benefit to 65 though is that you can just add a sweater or something. At 95 you can only get so naked.

• Yeah they'd feel really cold

• ok so what do I bring for her?