How can a girl look cute in a boys' t-shirt?

How can a girl look cute in a boys' t-shirt?The shirt is the picture that I attached.

The shirt fits me and it's not big on me, but I think the design is kind of masculine and I want to look at least like a girl when wearing it. What can I do with the shirt and/or what can I wear with it so that it can look a little more girly? Thanks!!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Luckily I stumbled upon this question. I mostly wear guys t-shirts cause I love t-shirts but most women's t-shirts are overly girly or too form fitting for my liking. Mostly I just wear a men's t-shirt with high waisted skinny jeans, tuck it in my pants all the way around, but pull it out just a little bit to create some slack, and then put on a belt. Sometimes I like to jazz up my t-shirts. Sometimes I'll take t-shirts and cut a cool design on the back, or chop the sleeves off and make it into a muscle tank. Just google t-shirt DIYs and you will find tons of different ways to jazz up your t-shirt. If you're trying to go for a super pretty look in a men's t-shirt just tuck it in with some slack and throw on a statement necklace and some studs.

What Guys Said 14

• Why don't you just buy the girl's version?
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b464fa44e4.jpg

You see how it's actually cut to fit you.

• It's a sport tee
    You'll look sporty in it
    And i don't think it's masculine
    Being masculine and feminine depends on person's body type

• A woman will look good in anything because society has made it acceptable, if you were a guy asking if you would look good in a bare midriff shirt, you would get called a lot of names unfortunately.

• Dark-colored shirts on girls tend to make them look like tomboys if they don't look girly anyway (ie long hair, thin features, etc). Ie wear the pink/white/yellow/light blue/etc version of the shirt or change the way you look.

• Try out different looks , sporty , chic , tomboy , whatever else you want.
    See which one you like the best.

• Depends on your body and your features. Try adapting the shirt to work with what you have or want to hide..

• I don't know I guess just have a nice face lol

• I know I might sound pervy, but if you are wearing extremly short shorts. Or boy short, or panties. You'll look good on it. Also if it goes all the way down to your legs You'll look cute~

• If the girl is cute she'll look cute in anything, but preferably in nothing.

• Tie it above your waist.

• Wear it with sexy shorts!

• Wear it and let me see if you look cute.

• I'm picturing it with just underwear, after having just had sex, lol

• Make it super tight

What Girls Said 10

• I was the same in my guys hoodie at the weekend but he's so much bigger than me so I just enjoyed being swamped by it in my little shorts... :)

• I have loads of nike adididas etc tshirts. they are real nice cooldri material good for working out or that sporty chilled look with a paiir of black tights or tight jeans and some chucks or fashion sneeks like AirMax/Rita Ora Boost Addias/Yezzys with messy hair with headband and minimal makeup

• Skinny jeans and a cute pair of flats or shorts and fip flops. Just do your hair really cute, and wear light girly makeup (think pink)

• The last thing I do when I wear a motorbike jersey from the guys area is not to look cute in the first place. It's not what i'm aiming for. Just put it on and pull it off.

• The tits underneath and the fact YOU ARE A GIRL should be enough to let people know you're not a dude.

• Why is it masculin. A girl who sports also has to do it. And combine it with a nice short and some cool jewelry. Ever thought of a straw hat with it?

• If the shirt is long don't wear anything underneath that's always cute. If it's not oversized then tilt it sideways so shoulder is exposed that always looks cute.

• make it into a crop top

• Lol just wear it

• Some girls can really pull it off, but when i do it I look like I've tried every drug in the world.