Girls, do you focus more on skin care or foundation/makeup?

I typically focus on skincare because I tend to not wear makeup. I often see a lot of girls focusing more on covering acne than actually trying to treat it. What's your usual skincare or makeup routine?

0|0
28|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I gotta take care of my skin you know?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its 50/50 with me. I always have acne products ready, I use soap I know won't cause breakouts or an allergic reaction and moisturizer. I use makeup everyday and if there's any acne to hide I use different foundations cause they all have different coverage.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 27

• I focus on skin care more. I have hormonal acne, I'll probably always have it, but Lush's products really help soothe my skim, and make it a little less painful, and red. I only wear make up a few times a year, just out of personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin care. Although i'm trying to just use a facial scrub and a moisturiser that has high SPF instead of putting foundation and mascara on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to focus on makeup but I am focusing more on skincare. My skin seems to love Vaseline but that might be because I have dry skin or it's the heat wave. Some people have said it made their acne worse. Nowadays the only makeup I wear is lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I focus on keeping my skin clear. I swear a lot on my face so make up and foundation will just be rubbed off anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • skin care at night and I put on foundation in the morning

0|0
    0|0
  • Both.

Skincare because I used to have BAD acne. I have a skin care routine i follow religiously haha.

And I have some acne scars, so I do focus on foundation too as well as some redness. Just how my skin is after all this acne lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I focus more on skin care. I wash my face before bed and in the morning. In the morning I also use a towner and a light moisturizer. In the evening I use a heavier cream.
    For make up I usually use a bb cream, concealer under my eyes and anywhere I have blemishes, and then I use a pressed powder.

0|0
    0|0
  • skincare because i don't use foundation

0|0
    0|0
  • I focus mainly on makeup, thankfully I never suffered any skin problems so I keep it to the basic. I just make sure it's clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • I focus more on skin care. I have a morning and night time routine, to help maintain moisture and tone. I don't really wear a lot of foundation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skincare. I use a basic cleanser then follow-up with a moisturizing SPF during the day and coconut oil at night. I also find that eating healthy and staying away from dairy helps my skin a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. I waited until my skin was clear with the exception of a couple hormonal pimples (during that time).

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, but mostly skin care for me. I do tons of DIY masks for my face and treatments for my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little of both. I use face wash before I go to bed and I use concealer if I have a break out or something (which only happens when I'm on my period)

0|0
    0|0
  • I focus more on my skin care. Don't really wear much makeup, hardly any.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin care because I barely wear makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin care. I seldom wear make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin care

0|0
    0|0
  • Skincare

0|0
    0|0
  • I focus more on skin care and then makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin care
    Then make up

0|0
    0|0
  • I focus on both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skincare for sure. Makeup can't do everything lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I focus on none of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin care, I don't wear makeup other than mascara and eyeliner

0|0
    0|0
  • Skincare is huge for me. I spend more money on that than I do on makeup. But that said, I also do pay a lot of attention to my foundation.

0|0
    0|0