Too many piercings?

I have 12 piercings and I really like them and I want more. I have 12 already. If I get more, would it be unattreactive? I have my nose and tongue pierced. On my ears I have 6 lobes, a Daithi, 2 cartilage and a tragus.

Most Helpful Guy

• I find piercings and tattoos to be hot so I'd be fine with it but just keep doing you

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I'd think, as with any kind of wild look, it might reduce the number of guys interested in you but leave behind a smaller number of ones who are especially interested in you.

• "If I get more, would it be unattreactive?" Thats a very generic question. Everyone has a different taste. For me personally too many piercings are unntractive and so for most guys that aren't into piercings. But for guys who are into piercings it might be attractive and they probably have piercings themselves.

• You shouldn't ask this question on gag. All people here, except for me, hate piercings and tattoos. That's what I mean when I say people here are weirdos. I only have one piercing myself. A cartilage piercing. I also had an eyebrow piercing but that one started to annoy me so j took it out lol

• 12 is a little too many
    They mostly look good when you got a few on

• Even 1 makes you kind of unattractive.

What Girls Said 5

• I think there's certain people that these piercings will appeal to and then there's some that won't, just depends on the person.

• I'm not into girls, but I think that may be too many piercings for most people.

• sounds fine

• I have 21 piercings, am happy with these and don't want more.
    ie: Nine in each ear + one in each nipple + one in my navel.

• Guys generally don't like when girls have lots of piercings