What is a more attractive fashion style to women?

Casual: Nothing special; plain shirt (no insignias or pictures), pants or jeans, casual shoes (converses or vans etc)

Formal: Formal shirt (possible singlet underneath for comfort), Pants and Formal shoes - (typical business man style)

Street: Hoodie with a t-shirt (possible insignias or pictures), jeans or short shorts and sports shoes

Didn't care: Self Explanatory

I'm more of a casual dresser because I like the style and I'm not a fan of anything too flamboyant.

If there's anything else, just mention it.

I'm looking to find out the most attractive look for blokes; I'm not going to change my style if it's other than "my" fashion style, it's just curiosity.

I would have made this a poll, but I wanted accurate answers and opinions, not something saying "people like this, this and this."

Also, thanks for trudging through this mess.

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever is congruent with who you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Bro, I'm always gonna keep the style I'm rocking; black long sleeve, black jeans, black shoes and aviators. Nothing more, nothing less.

• 3mo

Surprisingly, all black looks 👌🏼 on me. Must be the banging red hair and dark eyes and eyebrows?

What Girls Said 7

• I like dapper best. So something classy, something like this:

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...2Gjwg1uzcdfho1_1280.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e893883c64.jpg

Something like this is cool, too, minus the chest hair lol

67.media.tumblr.com/.../...LSlq1r5jwlho10_1280.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual and formal styles look the best to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like casual but I am not into jeans or sweats.
    And formal if you consider dresses or skirts to be that.
    I would add traditional as well because that's part of my fashion/style too.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

What exactly do you mean by 'traditional.' When you say traditional, I think of tiki masks and ritualistic clothing...

• Show All
    • 3mo

Yeah they were teenagers
      And I have no idea what area he lives in

• 3mo

Yeah, it's cuz they're teenagers. A lot of teens down here are quite douchey much like every other teen. Everyone else is fine though; I honestly don't experience much of what she had experienced.

• Street. But NOTHING is hotter than a street guy with diamond stud (s) and a few tattoos wearing a suit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I prefer preppy or casual

0|0
    0|0
  • From your opinions I would chose casual but maybe sometime he would wear formal. I like to see a bit of a change. Also I love hoddies it feels so good when hugging a guy wearing a hoddie :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The obvious is casual

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Probably casual clothes that aren't too tight or too loose (baggy pants)

0|0
    0|0
  • Bro doesn't take a genius to know different girls like different things.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah, but I'm a bloke that bases things upon percentages and margins (bit nerdy, but yeah) so I can be sure; knowing what people like what fashion sense is important to me so I can be sure what is considered the most attractive look, and figure out where I'm at.

• 3mo

Like where I lie in the on the broad spectrum and stuff.