What do you think of women that shave their heads by choice?

What do you think of women that shave their heads by choice ?

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean by choice, as if normally, it's supposed to be somebody else's choice or by pressure?

It's just hair. If they want it long, okay. If they want it short, okay, if they want to dye it, okay, if they want dreadlocks, okay, if they want it all off, okay. all okay.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not 100% attractive, they want attention, and all in all your pushing your luck for how much drama you get out of your life. But it's her life and I can only say live it the most miserably as you can cause girls will talk, guys will cheat or move on ( maybe) and people will use you for your body. I'm being real here no punches pulled.

What Girls Said 12

• It's their head, their body, they could do whatever they want with it. They are not hurting others, so who are we to judge? It shows confidence and the ability to not give a fuck what others think, and I think that's cool.

• It doesn't harm me any. If that's what they want to do with their bodies, then I say go for it.

• its their choice am fine with it

• Their head.. their choice.. life would be a bit easier I guess 😅

• Liberation. Strength. Boldness. Bravery.

• confidence is very cool.

• More power to them.

• Bolder than I could ever be, it's on my bucketlist though.

• The look doesn't appeal to me personally, but a woman can shave her head if she wants to.

• Love it!! I really want to do it someday, hopefully I'll have the courage to :)

• Honestly, I think nothing of them.

• Good for them. Their hair, their head, their choice. Who am I to have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Kinda' gross... Certainly not feminine in the very least. I think that basically the longer the hair, the prettier. lol

• Fair game.

• Good luck m8

• their body, their choice

• I don't care. Guys could do it, so girls should be able to, too.

• YOLO

• Nope.

• That they have cancer

• they look like aliens