How did you heal your broken heart?

I'm sure most of you have been hurt by someone you truly cared about. So how did you get over it and move on ? Did you do anything or did you just let time heal your broken heart ?

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes time to heal a broken heart it took me Sevral months and I thought I was in love until I met another guy that was perfect well at least in my world! I will pray for you and hopefully your heart won't take to long to heal! if you want to talk about it I am really good with counciling people so just send me a meassage or what not :)

What Guys Said 3

• Keeping occupied doing things I enjoy hanging out with friends

• Booze and other women.

• I have thought I have got over so much, so very many times ... and then I hear a piece of music ... see a bunch of certain flowers ... a certain fragrance - and my private tears tell me just how much I cannot get over ... but later there is a cup of tea ... a walk where no-one can see the red eyes ... and hey presto! I am 'over it' ...

I wish

We invest so much.

As Newton said,; energy cannot be destroyed; and so the energy we put into love.

What Girls Said 2

• Venting is helpful, especially writing down your feelings. I know it sounds so old-fashioned, but you can look back and say "wow, last week I was so devastated but now I feel so much better" and you'll see that thinking about him/useless things was a waste of time, etc...you'll also see yourself improve and recover, which is always a good feeling. That's by yourself; it's also really helpful to enjoy your social life like hanging out with the girls or getting to know more guys (and flirting with them) so you can remind yourself how awesome you are.

• I usually have to keep myself busy all the time, or else I start over thinking things, and then I regret some of the stuff that I said, and I think "oh what if I had done this- would he have stayed with me" or w/e. It's bad. Or I'll start missing the guy and want to contact him in some way.

Going out with the girls really helps. Flirting and having fun with other guys is a great distraction. And I pamper myself so I don't feel like crap.