How do I fix my darkened skin?

I've unfortunately been exposed to the sun for too long and have gotten darker on certain parts of my body. My face and arms more than any other parts. My skin is normally a goldish colour and I wish to obtain the natural skin colour that I had before.

Is there any way to lighten my skin back to normal without using any harmful chemicals?

How do I fix my darkened skin?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really , all you can do is cover up for now on and use sun screen

My mom told me the same. Im gonna go buy some compression Under Armour to cover up during work

Yeah that should work, it will take time once the skin heals it will start to fade

What Girls Said 3

• lemon juice. next time just wear sunblock

How am I suppose to use the lemon juice? I'll do that, and i plan on buying some compression under armour to cover my body

• Just stay inside a couple of days.

A couple days? I'll just wait till Fall rolls around. Im gonna buy some compression armour to cover up

Weeks* and yeah, do that.

• Does it hurt? If it hurts, use yogurt on it. If it doesn't, then the only option would be to wait. It will eventually get lighter.

No, it's just annoying to look at. My arms and face darker than the rest of my body

What Guys Said 3

• use sun block.

• Dude it will get lighter gradually it's not that bad

True but im looking like a gradient color scale right now 😂

• lol.