Where could a 15 year old wear this dress?

Where could a 15 year old wear this dress?

My aunt just gave me this stunning dress but i don't know where i could wear it

0|1
8|20

Most Helpful Guy

• seems like something nice to wear on a summer evening possibly a nice dinner outdoors or something

is it very formal or is it more a light sort of cotton hippie type dress?

don't wear it to a wedding unless guests are asked/invited to wear white, it's in another country (where tradition dictates) or it's your own wedding

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Use it as a night gown, or in the summer as a sundress, or maybe wear it to church if you attend a church.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• It's a pretty dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • A fancy dinner date (or very fancy dinner with family), a school formal dance, or just dress up and hit the town. I love walking around when I'm in one of my suits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely! Something fancy maybe a fancy dinner or event.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I'd only wear it to formal events, or dances. Considering it's nice, maybe weddings? I'm no expert, but I know when I see a pretty girl ;) in a pretty dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • This looks like PJs from the 60s.

1|0
    0|0
  • On your wedding maybe 😶

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks like a prom or evening dress more then an any occasion dress

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a sundress. You can wear it anywhere. Enjoy it looks nice on you

2|0
    0|0
  • Formal dance, wedding, cotillion, coming out ball...

1|0
    0|0
  • Would have to be a pretty fancy event. Wedding, formal dance, etc. Looks very nice

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Wearing white to a wedding is pretty much cardinal sin, dude
      (unless it's some nontraditional wedding where the bride and groom *very specifically say* that it's ok to wear white)

Wearing a white floor-length gown with lace work on the bottom, to someone else's wedding? Double nope

• Show All
    • 3mo

@redeyemindtricks --I defer to your greater knowledge of the subject.

• 3mo

Cool... yeahh I've been to literally hundreds of weddings. (I was even a "groomswoman" -- tux and all -- in one of my brothers' wedding.)

Agreed with the rest of what you wrote, by the way -- it's a cool dress, and it fits surprisingly well for something that hasn't even been tailored!

• Hey I'm Jeb Bush and I would take you out and you could wear that dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • for me it looks weird but i don't really care about people's outfit nude or not we all are ape :p

1|0
    0|0
  • wear it somewhered nice or if you are getting pictures taken or something like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your wedding maybe?

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

At 15 🙈

• 3mo

Maybe the next conversation you have with her will include words like "I met this very nice boy" or "I want to introduce you to..." I foresee this in your future lol.

• Wear it to a wedding, prom, home coming, a date bope. Something fancy

0|0
    0|0
  • Wherever you feel like it.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I was going to say for the video "my last serenade" by killswitch engage, but, i figured this would be better, since it's more relevant. You should watch that video though, to understand why i would have said that

• To someone's wedding.

1|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

uhhh this is pretty much exactly THE EXACT kind of dress that you DON'T wear to someone else's wedding...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Seems like a good dress to wear to a dinner party.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dunno but that's a lovely dress

1|0
    0|0
  • That would look cute walking around on the beach 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Everywhere
    I dress like that sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • It's gorgeous😊 You should wear it to a fancy restaraunt or some other black-tie affair.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want, you can add some color, like a really pretty kimono or shawl or something like that, and some nice jewelry.

That kind of dress would be nice for on a date or a nice event

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks kind of like a night dress

1|0
    0|0