Guys, What do you think about leather?

I know this varies by personal taste, but I wear a lot of leather jackets, vests, and arm wristbands ( not at the same time obviously.) I also wear medium sized sterling silver rings. It's just my taste. What do you think? Or does this attract a certain type of guy?
Thanks

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not getting a good read on your style. I mean my girlfriend wears leather jackets and they look great. Vests as in business barbie style or leather vests like a cowboy? Also are the wristbands the surfer type ones or the hot topic ones? Also not knowing what you wear with it IE: jeans, tshirts etc doesn't give me a good idea of what style you have. Can you elaborate?

What Guys Said 5

• I like the leather and silver look personally sometimes. I tend to associate it with someone who has kind of an exotic sense of fashion, sometimes a visual type of person.

... like an artist or designer of some sort, creative type. It might just be the types I've met.

Thank you for your input :)

• I wouldn't say it's attractive. Leather is utilitarian. When I think of leather I think boots, belts, bags, work gloves, welding aprons, etc. All that cat woman shit just bleh.

Hmm interesting... Well Catwoman is extreme

I think it's fine if a girl wears a leather jacket in winter, but all the leather pants stuff. Meh...

Haha yeah leather pants are stupid.

• I like it a lot on a Woman ( Mistress ;))

• i think it can look good.

• Do you have a picture handy so we know what you're talking about lol.

I would but I have no idea how to post one. All I can say is that some of my leather jackets are more of the biker/vest style, and one is very sophisticated looking with buttons. Thanks!