Leather Jacket?

So when I wear my leather jacket I get 10x more girls checking me out then when I don't...even my female friends were like 'Josh just brought sexy back!'...I mean I still get female attention without the jacket but just more with so it makes me feel like I'm getting the attention because of my jacket and not me! So answer this question can ANY guy look good in a leather jacket or does it take a good looking guy in the first place to pull it off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not it takes a good looking guy to pull off a leather jacket... I know a guy who wears one and it just looks stupid on him... I guess it has to fit your style and your persona...

What Girls Said 1

• Leather is hot. I'm a girl and own two leather jackets. It's a very sexy look, especially if the guys hot. I always rock my leather!

What Guys Said 1

• though my reasons aren't the same, I often wear a leather jacket because it's my riding jacket. it looks like a plain black leather jacket just its a little bit bulky in the shoulders and elbow (not very much) because it has reinforced armor in the shoulders and elbows and forearms to protect in the event of a riding accident. I've gotten lots of compliments on it though when I wear it out as a casual jacket.