How girls got clear skin face?

How girls got clear skin face?

I tried a lot of products and i just figure out that i got sensitive skin.
Before this i tried olive oil to combat my acne prone skin.
But that it makes my skin much worse and I've got plenty of blackheads.
Everyday i will get a new blackheads and pimples and now make me feel low confidence to go out.
Now, i used cetaphil for face wash, apple cider for toner, tea tree oil for acne.
Do you have any diy tips for skin care that works on you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to have bad acne, I had so many products from stores, pill and ointments from doctors, had needles put into pimples once or twice before some big event like a wedding. once I stopped using all that shit, stuff started to clear up. I was only a little bit older, than my teen years, and I still get them sometimes, but nowhere nearly as bad as before. I just wash my face in the shower with the soap I use for my entire body. if I get sweaty or need to wash my face during the day, usually I can use just water, or ill go back to my regular shower soap and use that. no face washes or alcohol rubs or anything anymore. no products of any kind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's my routine.

1.) I wash my face every night with Cetaphil face soap.

2.) Mix together my moisturizer and acne medication. I don't really use a specific brand. I've found that the generic store brand stuff works better for my skin than pricey name brand products. The stuff that works best for me is anything that says 10% benzoyl peroxide.

3.) Slather that mixture all over my face, especiallt my forehead because that's where I break out most.

WARNING: I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to just rub acne medication all over your fave but it's the only thing that works for me. I always make sure to use moisturizer with the medicine or else my skin dries out and starts peeling.

What Guys Said 2

• 1st stop eating fast food

2nd stop drinking sugar loaded drinks

3rd Detox!

All the crap you eat is why you have acne, Acne is bacteria being removed by your body threw your skin. The more junk you eat the more bacteria you produce.

I give you an example : I use to eat oatmeal cookies an i had acne, until i stopped an it went away, then did a full body detox to make my insides 100% clean off all toxins , toxic build up with in my system.

Eat Clean No Acne

Eat processed foods , drink sugary drinks, bacteria starts to produce in your system & your system tries to get rid of it threw your skin! Then you buy all this crap thats suppose to remove acne , bust just masks the problem! Acne products are money maker's , they don't give 2 FFKS about you, they want your money!!!

• I don't get loads of spots, but facemasks really help.. I recommend them.

What Girls Said 12

• I have sensitive skin and get acnce once in awhile however there are some things you can use to help. Cetaphil is a great soap and I normally use that or the aveeno bar soap if my face feels dry. I also use aveeno moisturizer after a shower. Clearasil is good too. The gel and the face wash are two of my favorites along with the scrub.
    If I pop a pimple I put aquaphor on it and heals faster and is great for those with sensitive skin. Neosporin works too but it can be very drying! Blackheads are the worse, try getting a blackhead tool (you can get them online) and you can extract them with it.
    Maybe see a dermatologist who can prescribe something better and stronger if any of that dont work.

• Just stop. Stop. I had severe acne and tried all the products in the world, which none of them worked.
    Until I realize the problem I had was internally. My eating habits, diet, etc.

When I stopped eating fast food and drinking milk or anything with dairy, my whole skin did a 180. Now it has cleared and im glowing. So I would start by changing your diet to something healthier. Drink a lot of water too.

Best of luck

• Awh.. I can't imagine what you're going through.. I never had any pimples or blackheads or any other kind of spots.. I guess its just genes because my friends do have these problems.. I just wash my face with water.. that's all.. 😕

• Clean your face twice a day with an adapted product. Drink A LOT of water, eat clean food. No junk food. Stop using unnecessary products on your face just because you want to get rid of acne. It doesn't work this way. Stick to a healthy, simple routine and it should work.

• You could have a hormone problem. I have clear skin and all I use is a cheap cucumber face wash and bio-oil. Too many products are bad for skin as well. Talk to a dermatologist, best option.

• Use egg whites, take the yolk out and use the egg whites as a mask. It works, and if you want to go one step further you can use vinegar after. It may be odd but it works.

• Have you tried clean and clear? Like their are facial scrubs that can help. Also look at your diet. What type of foods does your diet consist of? What other products have you tried so far?

• Cut back on dairy

• Genetics.

• Best advice I can give you: drink a TON of water! Like 3 Litres a day. Works amazingly for me. Hopefully for you too :)

• Genetics. I eat shitty food all the time yet my skin is always clear. I only experienced a little bacne when I was younger, but it didn't last for a long time. I remember applying white toothpaste on them and the pimples eventually faded. Crazy but it worked.

• It's not just what you're using on your skin. What about your diet? Soda, chocolate, French fries, etc tends to break people out. Try cutting them out your diet or if u do so do it every once in a while & not in excess. What about your pillowcase? Dirt from your pillowcase could be breaking you out. Make sure u wash your pillowcase at least once a week. Do you irritate your skin? Do not touch your pimple or blackheads unless your hands are cleaned & never try to squeeze them. Now for "products", I highly recommend rubbing aloe Vera gel on your skin. It's a plant with a clear gel in the inside. I recommend drinking homemade tomato juice. in addition, u can rub some of the juice (make the juice thick) on ur skin as a mask. Let it stay for about 15 minutes before washing it off. I can't guarantee that u will see results immediately but if u change ur diet around & eat more veggies, drink more veggie drinks and use the aloe Vera & tomato juice on ur skin, I'm believing it'll work 4 u.