What do you think about girls who don't wear makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• You kidding this this turns me on img.buzzfeed.com/.../...zz-22488-1365698029-20.jpg hnnngggg

• Don't care enough to have an opinion. same with most guys I know.

if you wear makeup, do it for you.

don't do it for guys. we rarely give a flying fuck.

• I LOVE them. Seriously, makeup sucks. I've received hate many a time here for expressing this but idgaf. Makeup is deception. A girl with no makeup, and I ain't lying, is instantly more attractive. Like, I'm pulled towards her because my brain realises that she's not hiding anything behind 2 inches of fucking whale sperm or god knows what else.

• I would marry that girl in an instant XD

• I think they are more confident and probably have healthier skin. I also think they have more time in the day... Some chicks spend forever on their makeup.

• a lot of make up is a turn off but if a girl is wearing slightly make up then its good and those who dont wear any i guess they have natural beauty

• Is that even a thing?

• I prefer them.

• She's a keeper xD

• most of them are ugly and need some enhancement

• It feels like a wasted advantage, but it's not close to being a deal-breaker or anything of that nature.

• In general, I'm more attracted to them. It also tells me a little more about their way of thinking.

• I've seen plenty of girls like that ts cool.

• I think they were so natural...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• It's their face, they can do whatever they feel comfortable with it. However i would say most if not all women can improve their looks with makeup. But they shouldn't do it cause of social pressure or anything, its cause THEY want to.

• I don't wear makeup when I just don't care, when I'm stressed, when I give up or just being Lazy
    . I would maybe think she's the same but I wouldn't assume it. Maybe she thinks she looks uglier with make up or maybe she just doesn't like makeup or doesn't know how to apply it or doesn't own any for financial reasons.

• Make up or no make up, up to them. If you wanna wear make up just do you. I never really seen the point of wearing make up, unless your going out. Some people wear it because it makes them feel good about themselves or more awake. Some people don't wear it, its all up to the individual. I personally, don't wear make up because I don't need it and don't have time to put it on.

• Natural is cool. Make up is cool. Do you boo.

• It is totally their preference. :)

• In my opinion more power to them you're showing your true beauty 😏

• I don't care what people do with their faces.

• That they just dont want to. Girls are beautiful either way

• I think "well, good for her" and then instantly forget her the next second.

• I don't wear makeup- I'm scared too. If I do it's a natural look

• I think they are girls

• i like them.

• I don't understand women who can't go a day without putting on layers of makeup...