What guys would think of a rose tattoo on the chest?

I'm getting a rose tattoo on my chest very similar to the image below in the same position. Nobody's opinion will change my mind, but I'd like to know what guys (Although, I'm also interested in girls opinions) would think of it. The rose is symbolic of my childhood. What guys would think of a rose tattoo on the chest?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. It's not chest, its upper abdomen.
    2. It's beautiful.
    3. But be sure to get it done right, i would prefer a little smaller.

Most Helpful Girl

• Beautiful, hun, and I Myself have always wanted One of These... On my shoulder, only Smaller in Size.
    I am Not going to Talk you out of Getting this Done, however, Might I suggest Choosing another Hot Spot, such as the Shoulder? I Say this because it is One of the Sexiest places that a Girl can have on Her body.
    Good luck. xx

I was thinking my shoulder, but I've been doing research because, as you know, tattoos are permanent and so I've been extra wary of any precautions. It is said that because the outer arms are usually the most exposed to the sun that tattoos there will fade faster and need touch ups more often due to sun damage (tanning, sun burns etc).

Oh, I see, well, if that is the case, I hope you and your Tat will be Happy at That... Hot Spot. I tcertainly is Different and I am sure an Eye Sore with many guys. xxoo

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 6

• That's not a great place for tattoos.

• I like it

• Color the pedals in with red and then you're in business.

• 😍😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😑😘😍💓

• It's bad

• Slutty

What Girls Said 7

• go for it if you want

• Not sure what guys would think of it but I love it incredibly beautiful

• Sternum tattoos are sexy. If you want it done do it. It's for you not irrelevant dudes (;

Yeah, I probably won't be showing it off much anyway because it's in a place that doesn't ever really see the light of day. Roses are just very special to me and I loved the positioning (how it fits so well in the chest). (:

Man you got some dumb responses to this question lmfao. It's your body don't let anyone tell tou what to do or not do with it. If it has sentimental value why not.

That's exactly how I think of it! Just thought I'd see how strangers would feel if they saw a person with it haha.

• No, I don't think it would look good.

• I wouldn't like it.

• Rose tattoos are great. It might hurt (not sure about your pain tolerance) but its a great spot for it. Pay no mind to the fools calling it trashy, tacky or unattractive. It is Your body and its no ones business.

My pain tolerance is very high and thank you, I agree.

• That looks so tacky.