Guys, Do you care if a girl wears makeup or not?

Is it more attractive if a girl wears makeup all the time or if she doesn't wear it or it just doesn't matter

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I just like when a girl is attractive to me for whatever. With cosmetics (fine), without (even better). If she looks better with cosmetics, I like it when she keeps it on in the bedroom. I hate it when girls go in the bathroom and take it off before sex, like I'm supposed to just be so attracted to their genuine face when they wore make-up the whole time we were dating.

I just like when a girl is attractive to me for whatever [reason].

For me it's like if I went a day without deodorant and got sweaty maybe before having sex with a girl when I've been dating the girl the whole time with it on. The girl should really like my natural body odor, but I don't count on it when she's used to me wearing deodorant on our dates.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally I do care - because I like girls who do NOT wear makeup. At all. Makeup is deceptive and presents a false image.

• Very very light make up doesn't hurt.

• I care