TATTOOS Do you like these? (pics included) ?

i like to know your opinion on these tattoos that i like to have. do you find them attractive or trashy?
TATTOOS Do you like these ??? (pics included) ??

the size of this may be a little bit smaller that would fit perfectly on the shoulder and would be shorter.

i still haven't decided the placement of this one. were would thing it will look the best? i was thinking maybe i should do on the other shoulder (at the back )

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you honestly want to keep a reminder to improve your self esteem on the side of your foot? Really?

It will need re-touching a LOT in that area, the skin is thin and the tattoo will fade quickly. You'll have to keep going back to keep it looking nice and legible.

Crosses... well, unless you're religious I'm not a big fan. It's the symbol of an enormous religion that personally I wouldn't feel comfortable affiliation myself with, but that's me not you. It's nice and simple. I'm getting one in that place myself.

The Grace... do you know someone called Grace? I don't get it... seems like a generic tattoo to me. Bit unimaginative.

Why don't you get something original? Do you really want to be permanently marked with generic tattoos?

What Guys Said 13

• I like the first one kind of except it's a cross implying Christian faith. But in terms of location/design, I think it's quite nice.

• Ok I think if you're worried about tatoos more than weight you should be already an eye candy. I personally don't get impressed by tatoos and I honestly believe you're better off without them. Although, I have to admit, those are some of the best i've ever seen, but I also belive you don't need them to look great, nor will they improve anything.

• I'm a fan of tattoos in general. Don't listen to what others say about the design. You're the one who has to like it in the end.

• The first and last ones are ok, but I personally don't like tattoos, especially on women. It's a turn off for me.

• They're alright not really original, pretty standard.

• Don't... really like any of the design but what I like shouldn't matter , you do you.

• I like the one on the neck. The one on the foot just ruins the beauty of the foot. The one on the shoulder is cool. And the one on the palm too.

• Tattoos are trashy. Simple as that. Total deal breaker!

Your choice, though.

• You like it in the pooper

• they all suck. the first sucks least. I think because of cara, teh second one is ok too.

• i only like the 1st and 2nd ones

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• These other people have them. They're just kinda trendy and unoriginal. My rule is that if I find something extremely similar online, I won't get it. I'm an artist. I love originality. Having someone else's tattoos isn't interesting to me. All my tattoos are my own designs... and are larger, colorful and VERY meaningful. Tattoos shouldn't be trendy, they should be special. But... that's just my VERY strong opinion!! Oh well...

• Those certainly are attractive, but the tattoo of the world map may be a tattoo you might regret since it doesn't really have a meaning to it and it's also on the back, a place you can't cover up well~ :P

• no, i hate all these.

• the ones above are wayy too mainstream except the map one

• I think they are too mainstream and not personal.

I get the feeling like I have seen it before.

If I ever was to get a tattoo I would want it to mean something special and not be something everybody else would have as well.

• Cute!!! I like them!

• I honestly think these are terribly tragic tattoos. You may as well get a Starbucks logo tattoo.

• I'm pretty sure someone can sue you for copyrighting. Besides most artist won't just see a pic of someone else's tattoo and make it the same. Unoriginal as fuck. Don't like it.

• I don't like them, however, the cross looks best I think. But it's your choice.

• I personally prefer much smaller versions of that cross and those scripts.

• Yes but not the country one

• I like them.

• i dont find them original tbh

• I like them very much

• All mostly the believe in yourself one

• Yes there quite cool I have three tattoos

• Shit

• yes look great.

• I like the third one. The rest are just too ordinary.