Do guys like tattoos on women?

if yes, where and what size? Do you like women who have their whole arms and or legs tattooed? I don't have any, but i'm think about getting a tattoo spelling a7x on my forearm or a fairy symbol on my neck. Would guys like that?

0|0
5|29

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys are into that kind of thing. They probably are tatted up themselves. For me, personally, I don't care for them.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has their own thoughts on this subject. Some say tattoos are trashy, disgusting... Some think they're cool. I personally think they look sexy on women. People get tattoos because of spiritual meanings or they just want to. I jist don't get it when some people who dislike tattoos bashing women for getting inked. Everyone wants different things and regardless what they are you should be minding ur own bussiness.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• Some do Some don't. I personally I like tattoos and have nothing against people having them. Ultimately it's a decision you have to make. BTW: I've never heard of a guy who thinks a girl is attractive but lost interest when they found out she has tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmh, if you have a few tattoos I think it can be cute or even sexy, it depends on where you get them, what size they are and etc, even if you had a majority of your body covered in tattoos if you had a good personality I'd still like her, it really depends though. I personally don't really care, some guys really like girls with tattoos, some dislike em. I think it just depends on where and how many you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate tatoos on everybody. I mean be you. You don't need that crap. Whole legs or arms tatooed? Awful. You got my opinion lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not find them attractive at all. A small, discrete one somewhere only I can see when we're in bed, I probably wouldn't have a big issue with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooooo thank you.

Also, you might want to re-ask this question as a poll- that would make it easier for everyone to see what we all think :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do some don't. I personally dislike them a lot and it causes the girl's attractiveness to me to drop 2 to 3 points for me on a scale of 1 to 10. To me they are worse than when a girl wears plaid clothing.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 or 2 small tats , but too many simply looks masculine and / or trashy , a lot of women are tattooed like dockers !!

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely not. i think they look trashy on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Find it unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like them on thighs or lower back

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos on women. Any kind any where.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I can appereciate it as an artform.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooooooooooo!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of them in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos on belly and ass... damnly sexy and good

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do just not anything tacky

0|0
    0|0
  • if its not look like teenager tattoo it is okay for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos on women especially on their back above their butt

0|0
    0|0
  • i pretty much love tattoos on women. Yeah i think both options you mentioned are sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, I do think they are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoo, the placement of the tattoo and whether it suits them or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No tattoos are huge turn off for me and almost for all my guy friends

0|0
    0|0
  • never did and never will... instant turnoff

0|0
    0|0
  • instant red flag for me. i avoid tattooed girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • No tattoos

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No one ever has problems with mine

1|0
    0|0
  • My dad think they look trashy on women and make them look leas feminine. He has tattoos himself and says he regrets them, so maybe it's a general hating for tats..

I myself only like black ones on women, they look nice

0|1
    0|0
  • I have tattoos and guys like me

0|0
    0|1
  • Noooo

0|1
    0|0