Girls, do you find heels (anything from 1" to 4" to 6") hurt your feet and are incredibly painful to walk in?

• Yes , ugh !
    14% (5)
  • No , my feet hurt more in flats.
    5% (2)
  • Yes , but 1-2" are not too bad. Anything higher is painful though !
    22% (8)
  • Only 4" and above hurt.
    22% (8)
  • Flats, low, mid, high, doesn't matter. No foot problems.
    37% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had flats that made my toes bleed (pointy shoes of course lol), many times. For some reason my pointy kitten heels though seem to do just fine...
    However higher than kitten heel and it puts a big strain on my foot muscles and balls of my feet. I honestly don't even know why I keep going out clubbing in heels when it sometimes just completely destroys the night. I have learnt though that if my feet are already hurting before I've even left the house to go clubbing, the I need to change shoes.

What Girls Said 22

• It depends on the brand & quality obviously, if I wear my Jimmy Choos I can walk in them for ages but then my feet are rather narrow so that's a benefit. Louboutins are also better than cheaper options but then I use inlays with those.
    If you wanna go for a more casual heel I'd stick with Vagabond, those are seriously super comfy and very affordable!

• Yeah usually however I will sometimes put the gel pads on my shoes where the ball of my foot is and that saves me for more hours.

• My feet are so calloused they don't hurt anymore. If you want tips on how to comfortably wear heels here's some tips. My favorite tip is taping my third and fourth toe together. Weird yet it works.
    www.sheknows.com/.../how-to-make-heels-more-comfortable

• heels yes. platforms no. its not the height its the discrepancy between platform a heel. if the platform is equal or nearly equal to the heel then im good. but i not wear heels bc i always run around and i end up getting blisters. or breaking my shoes.

• If it's higher than 8cm... it hurts my feet. But 8 or less is fine - for 2-5 hours. If I'm standing all the time then 2-3 hours max... Walking is easier in heels than just standing for sure.

P. S. There is this weird thing where my feet hurt almost immediately in heels about 3 cm tall... for some reason. I think my feet aren't meant for that heel height, BUT I'm great with 5 to 8 cm heels. The trick may be to find the right heel height for you.
      Also thicker heels are more stable than thin ones.

• All heels hurt after a while tbh.
    There are a few methods to manage this though:
    www.buzzfeed.com/.../the-ultimate-high-heel-survival-guide

• heels are murder, it gave my mom bunions so i'm not about to repeat my mom's mistake but if i absolutely had to (like for a friends/relatives wedding) i'd wear it but no more than 3-4", then i'd gladly bury it in the back of the car afterwards

• Heel's aren't painful on my feet as they are on my knees. One of my knees is bad so I can't wear 3" and above for more than a few hours. Less than 3" I can walk all day. But as I'm getting older I find that I prefer cute but comfortable flats or a low wedge heel.

• It's not that they're painful it's that they just aren't comfortable

• No, high heels doesn't hurt my feet, only really flats shoes like sandals or flip flop.
    I work in a office where I wear high heels ( 10 to 14 cm heels) 9 hours per days and my feet aren't hurt at all.

• Not really. I mean, strappy heels that might cut off the circulation of the toes might hurt. I just wear comfortable heels. They even have heel soft insole things now that make it not so bad.

• I luuurve sky high heels, wear them daily & am yet to find a pair I couldn't walk in.

• At this point flats hurt more

• As long as I'm not walking all day in any type of shoe I'm fine.

• Doesn't hurt when they're less than 10cm.

• Yes, I can't stand heels.

• Some days I can feel something, but rarely

• Any height does not bother me

• Not very

• I'm wear heels a lot and my feet got use to them.

• Higher than 8 would be the limit.

• Unfortunately yes. All the heels have that effect on me