Girls, how do you manage to wear bras every single day?

Like I honestly can't do it. I feel like I'm being strangled to death after 3 seconds of wearing it

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this is all based off of how large your breasts are and the size or type of bra you wear. I've had girls who said they love bras and can't go out without them ever and even keep them on inside the house, then girls that hate them and only wear them when they need to. I think you may need to find a bra that better fits you and is more comfortable, although I can't actually say, never had to wear one so.

Sorry if you only wanted the opinion from women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a bra that is comfortable for you to wear and it's the right fit for your breast. They always say to change your bras every 3 months, so its all about what type of bras you have and do they cover your chest properly. If not then it will make it very uncomfortable to manage. And may have to do with your size and body frame as well.

What Guys Said 3

• I wish i could wear bras everyday.

• Why do we have to wear pants? I fucking hate wearing pants.

• "strangled"? How?

What Girls Said 29

• By buying higher end bras that fit me and feel comfortable.

• If your bra is that uncomfortable you are wearing the wrong size.

• you're probably having difficulty with it because you're not wearing the right size, most store clerks don't know how to measure to save their lives so just go to a tailor, they can do it perfectly and get you a bra that feels comfortable and doesn't suffocate you, i suggest cotton instead of silk because silk doesn't breath :)

• Who wears a bra everyday? When you live in a house hold of only females no excuse me besides my dog you don't have to 😂

But tbh... I'm kinda bipolar at first I couldn't live without one it felt weird and like I or they were dependent on it. Then out of nowhere I just couldn't wait to get it off of me any chance I could. Now I'm kinda on the fense some days I do and others I don't I can just live with or without it at this point.

• I usually just don't :P

• Maybe you aren't getting the right size?
    once you get the right bra then you would feel way better

• I wear bralettes instead, I don't have huge breasts so sagging isn't the issue, theyre super comfy!

• Some of ushace C cups or higher and it's very noticable if we have a bra on or not. With smaller B and bellow cups all a guy would see is some nips and that's it, but with C cups and higher they can see the whole boob action happening, and there's bouncing which can be annoying.

• Simple: I don't.

• It really depends on bra. I know my size exactly so I have no problem choosing a bra that would both fit me and be comfortable. Both of my friends with C/D cups have had problems with purchasing bra's. Sometimes they're size C and fit, while other times they have to go for D. Besides usually bra's have wire in it, which with bigger cups can get really uncomfortable.

• I can't do it either, if I'm at home it's a no bra zone.

• It hurts not to and I know if I dont wear one everyday and night they won't look good when I'm 30 or 40

• I need it. It's easier to wear daily if it fits correctly.

• Hahaha It's more about a habit then a struggle. I can pit it on 24/7 and rather feel little awkward when it's not there an d my boobs are doing each other left and right lol xD

• Hahaha maybe you have small boobs? Cause it's awefull to walk around with those thinkgs going up and down. It hurts! Besides I honestly think they help with the weight too... I don't know I always liked my bras, for me they are friends

• Sadly some of us have no choice. :(

• Maybe you wear it too tight.
    It doesn't take long to get used to :)

• (smiling) I don't own or ever need to wear bras.

• They nevery bother me.

• My bras are my size, and they're a good brand. They don't hurt me lol

• I just wear them when I leave the house.

• I luv bras

• I need it sooo yeah

• I would suggest going to get measured and finding a good brand that you are comfortable with

• I don't like to wear bra. If I have to, try to get rid of as early as possible.

• No clue. I despise them so much that sometimes I go braless.

• Im used to it and because I feel uncomfortable without one in public. If it hurts you that much, I dont think you have the right size for you!

• i find bras confortable bc since my boobs are actually medium size they obviously hang and it gets hot where my boob and my chest/stomach meet when i dont wear one # honest truth

• I feel horrible without them. Really though, they shouldn't be as uncomfortable as you describe, so it might be helpful for you to go and get measured and see if you need a new size now. Or just measure at home, there are tons of guides on how to online.