What do you guys/girls think about girls who wear long knee socks?

Is it sexy?Do you think its cute? -not that it matters what other people think but I like to wear shorts and skirts with long knee socks. I'm curious as to what other people may think...

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I find them sexy. Especially sexy when they are multi-colored; Not just white.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Its HOT, but once again, it all depends if you have the figure for it, if you can pull it off then its awesome, don't think twice about wearing them

0|0
    0|0
  • They are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • They go especially well with a Catholic school girl uniform and pigtails.

All in all, I find them cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think... they're socks. Alone they hold no particular value. With an ensemble sometimes they are sexy sometimes not.

0|0
    0|0
    • K.. I was just wondering if guys thought it was weird to wear long socks with shorts when it's like 80 degrees outside.

• Cute and sexy if done right. Just be carefull with the colourfull ones, make sure they match with the rest or itll look weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • if its done with the right outfit it is sexy. I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • HOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • They are ALWAYS sexy. Those are one of the things that really turn me on. I have no clue why, but they work every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • there hot if there multicolor. only some girls can pull them off . o

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy/cute, depends on the girl who's wearing them but they always look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • bit school girl...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• love em, very cute. my favorite are argyle ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • yep, its hot plus it gives an impression of long legs which is the real reason of hotness guys love long legs, and its reminiscient of youthfulness like schoolgoing age etc, that's why guys love the schoolgirl fantasy of a girl in uniform with miniskirt and thigh high socks, heck I wanna wear that too, but I went to a public school, damn!

0|0
    0|0
  • i LOVE thigh highs !

i own a pair but I can wear them

because I don't really wear skirts

and I don't really wear super short things...

but still cute when I look at them on models :D

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants people to look at her thighs in public - attention

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah...American Apparel makes great ones...

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks kind of bizzare outside of Japan, I think.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol yeah, I guess they also do it because they have an anime thing going on, plus mostly girls there are short so they give a long leg impression

• I love them haha so cute ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its cute and classic.

0|0
    0|0
  • i bought a pair of them but I'm not brave enough to wear them XD

0|0
    0|0