Who has it better when it comes to clothes?

Men's clothes are usually well made so as to last a long time, which is good because men's styles don't change much over the years. On the downside, there are very few different styles a man can choose, and if he wants anything particularly unique or interesting, he will have to spend a lot of money. Generally, nice means conservative in mens' clothes.

Women's clothes come in many different styles and variations, are available in abundance, and are generally more affordable as they are meant to be bought in large quantities. The negatives of women's are that they don't last long, partially because they aren't made to and partially because women's fashion changes so quickly, it's more difficult to know what clothes go together, and they don't have pockets for the most part.

If there's something I missed, or you just want to talk about this topic, feel free to leave the reason for your choice bellow!

• Men
  • Women

Most Helpful Girl

• I sometimes wear clothes intended for the opposite sex because I simply do not like what's available for girls. I'll wear whatever I like.

That's actually a very useful addition to this post. It's interesting that girls can do that, but guys really can't.

Thanks! And I guess that's another double standard... :/ People should just wear what they find comfortable and such. I don't get things sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women have waaay more options, and they can also look amazing without having to spend much.
    Good men's clothing is expensive.

What Girls Said 8

• Women's without hesitation! Our fashion is more beautiful and we have more variation. In addition skirts and dresses feel a lot better and they're more comfortable than pants. Hey, I feel like hot stuff when I wear a gorgeous dress.
    With that said, it's very sad to know that a few of the women's fashion is inspired from men's, bleh. What's even worse is that some fashion industries dress up their models in androgynous look making them look BUTCH.

• Women no question about it we have dresses and skirts too so many more options in addition to more types of jeans and shorts and types of tops.

i totally agree. there's not a thing out there that men have that can rival a mini skirts sex appeal or comfortability.

• Women, no contest.

• Womens but men's is definitely coming in hot

• Women's clothing costs a lot more money though, even for basics

• If I was a man , I am pretty sure I'd have a great style. I have always believed that men's clothes look better.

• women have a lot more choice so that's cool but men have less chance to look bad with clothes (color mix, etc...) than women

• Men! Men can hide their body flaws and make themselves look better much more easily. Also, their clothes are usually comfortable and not as much is expected to "look nice" for a guy. Heck, you can even get away with tshirts if they're plain.

http://i.imgur.com/HKQPI5O.png

What Guys Said 2

• Women have far more options, but men have better pockets.

• Women