Is this ok to wear 4 inch high heels for going to the church?

1|1
14|10

Most Helpful Guy

• A church is just a building like any other

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 9

• @akadatank44 her high heels is bigger than your dick

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm not religious, but I suppose wearing heels to a place of worship may be kinda inappropriate.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Why? I think maybe I will look weird because the majority of people wear flats but I don't think it's inapropriate

• 3mo

I seriously have no idea because I'm not religious, and I never go to church, mosque, temple etc. But most people would find it inappropriate.

• 3mo

That's hard, it's only the second time I go to the church so I don't know anything about it

• I don't know but last week at church, I saw a girl who, was wearing high heels that looked very.. ummm well they were flashy, and when she kept raising her arms up for praying, her stringy underwear was visible. I wasn't staring on purpose😂😂she was right in front of where I was sitting. Point is I don't think anyone will mind you wearing those shoes, no one told anything to the girl😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Haha fun story XD
      That's good though so I can wear my heels :)

• Mary Magdalene was a whore and Jesus loved her. John the Baptist wore a smock made of camel hair. Anyone who says you're not welcome in a place of worship based on dress is a hypocrite and will one day meet their Waterloo.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Mary Magdalene wasn't a wore. Where did you hear this?

• Show All
    • 3mo

We don't think bad of her, as mentioned in my response, we believe she was a woman who repented and became a close follower of Christ. Something to admire.

• 3mo

Ah ok it make more sense to me I didn't know about this versions though :)

• While it's debatable if they are torcher devices, at the end of the day they are just shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes if you can move in them and not fall down :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Of course i can walk with them, i'm a girl after all :)

• Show All
    • 3mo

Don't be sorry, it's true girls are more attractive wearing high heels

• 3mo

okay :)

• no you're going to hell where you will be raped by demons

0|0
    1|0
    • 3mo

Sounds like so much fun...

• If you want to wear 4 inch high heels to church, it's your choice. No one is stopping you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who you dressing to impress?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Nobody I go here in family, I just want to look good and not like a sloppy girls next to my aunts, mother, cousins and mother :)

• Show All
    • 3mo

Yeah America, also pastor Joel Osteen have a wife and kids as well, I like a girl who goes to church, just hold on and keep the faith... For we walk by faith not by sight 🍃😊💯

• 3mo

haha yea it would be great

What Girls Said 14

• I Feel Flats is More appropriate here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

• Show All
    • 3mo

Thank you for your opinion that help me :)

• 3mo

So welcome. xxoo

• I think it depends on what type of heels. Stilettos or like the chunky ones?
    And I would wear them anyway lol who cares what others think

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

It's dark red Stilettos :)

• Show All
    • 3mo

Up to you c:

• 3mo

Maybe I should ask my mom too, she know better than me :)

• When I was young all women and adolescent girls wore heels to church. We all wore dresses to church too. Sometimes it was like a fashion show at church with all of the women from 2 families trying to win the "best dressed" award that week.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

It sound like me XD
      Just we're for the same family here :)

• Show All
    • 3mo

All I know when I was coming up it was acceptable and most women wore heels to church. I don't understand why it would be considered inappropriate at all.

• 3mo

neither I do I just heard it from some other people

• No it won't don't wear heels there esp not 4 whole inches

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

4 inch is not that high I didn't think it was such a big deal honestly

• Show All
    • 3mo

@ElissaDido he does but that's like you're in the place of God. It just feels weird to be wearing that stuff there.

• 3mo

That I don't understand is that god create human so Adam and Eve and they were always naked... So that's kind of ridiculous to say that's not ok to reveal my shoulder...

• can't see why not.. i mean, its not like God doesn't know u have those shoes lol and there's nothing wrong with wearing high heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's ok just don't get embbersed when walking in and people are looking at you. I used to wear heals to church perfectly ok.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

That's cool, I know how to walk with them so no problem :)
      I go for the Baptism of my cousins so I want to look great

• no, why would you think that?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

It's not ok to wear it?

• Show All
    • 3mo

If you know the answer to your question already why did you even ask it?

• 3mo

Wow you're really upset about that? Calm your tits dude. I just asking to know if people will think bad of me, if they don't care or if a lot of people do it too.

• Wear wgat you want, there are more important things like how you treat people in my opinion in relation to religion

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen church people wear heels like that to church before

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear what you want to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe flats or two inch heels are more appropriate, I'm not sure though I don't really go to church.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm bias, because I love 4 inch high heels. Wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • It will be fine

0|0
    0|0