Is this ok to wear 4 inch high heels for going to the church?

Most Helpful Guy

• A church is just a building like any other

What Guys Said 9

• @akadatank44 her high heels is bigger than your dick

• I'm not religious, but I suppose wearing heels to a place of worship may be kinda inappropriate.

Why? I think maybe I will look weird because the majority of people wear flats but I don't think it's inapropriate

I seriously have no idea because I'm not religious, and I never go to church, mosque, temple etc. But most people would find it inappropriate.

That's hard, it's only the second time I go to the church so I don't know anything about it

• I don't know but last week at church, I saw a girl who, was wearing high heels that looked very.. ummm well they were flashy, and when she kept raising her arms up for praying, her stringy underwear was visible. I wasn't staring on purpose😂😂she was right in front of where I was sitting. Point is I don't think anyone will mind you wearing those shoes, no one told anything to the girl😂😂😂

Haha fun story XD
      That's good though so I can wear my heels :)

• Mary Magdalene was a whore and Jesus loved her. John the Baptist wore a smock made of camel hair. Anyone who says you're not welcome in a place of worship based on dress is a hypocrite and will one day meet their Waterloo.

Mary Magdalene wasn't a wore. Where did you hear this?

We don't think bad of her, as mentioned in my response, we believe she was a woman who repented and became a close follower of Christ. Something to admire.

Ah ok it make more sense to me I didn't know about this versions though :)

• While it's debatable if they are torcher devices, at the end of the day they are just shoes.

• yes if you can move in them and not fall down :)

Of course i can walk with them, i'm a girl after all :)

Don't be sorry, it's true girls are more attractive wearing high heels

okay :)

• no you're going to hell where you will be raped by demons

Sounds like so much fun...

• If you want to wear 4 inch high heels to church, it's your choice. No one is stopping you.

• Who you dressing to impress?

Nobody I go here in family, I just want to look good and not like a sloppy girls next to my aunts, mother, cousins and mother :)

Yeah America, also pastor Joel Osteen have a wife and kids as well, I like a girl who goes to church, just hold on and keep the faith... For we walk by faith not by sight 🍃😊💯

haha yea it would be great

What Girls Said 14

• I Feel Flats is More appropriate here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

Thanks :)

Thank you for your opinion that help me :)

So welcome. xxoo

• I think it depends on what type of heels. Stilettos or like the chunky ones?
    And I would wear them anyway lol who cares what others think

It's dark red Stilettos :)

Up to you c:

Maybe I should ask my mom too, she know better than me :)

• When I was young all women and adolescent girls wore heels to church. We all wore dresses to church too. Sometimes it was like a fashion show at church with all of the women from 2 families trying to win the "best dressed" award that week.

It sound like me XD
      Just we're for the same family here :)

All I know when I was coming up it was acceptable and most women wore heels to church. I don't understand why it would be considered inappropriate at all.

neither I do I just heard it from some other people

• No it won't don't wear heels there esp not 4 whole inches

4 inch is not that high I didn't think it was such a big deal honestly

@ElissaDido he does but that's like you're in the place of God. It just feels weird to be wearing that stuff there.

That I don't understand is that god create human so Adam and Eve and they were always naked... So that's kind of ridiculous to say that's not ok to reveal my shoulder...

• can't see why not.. i mean, its not like God doesn't know u have those shoes lol and there's nothing wrong with wearing high heels.

• For me it's ok just don't get embbersed when walking in and people are looking at you. I used to wear heals to church perfectly ok.

That's cool, I know how to walk with them so no problem :)
      I go for the Baptism of my cousins so I want to look great

• no, why would you think that?

It's not ok to wear it?

If you know the answer to your question already why did you even ask it?

Wow you're really upset about that? Calm your tits dude. I just asking to know if people will think bad of me, if they don't care or if a lot of people do it too.

• Wear wgat you want, there are more important things like how you treat people in my opinion in relation to religion

• I've seen church people wear heels like that to church before

• Wear what you want to wear.

• Yeah it's okay

• Maybe flats or two inch heels are more appropriate, I'm not sure though I don't really go to church.

• I'm bias, because I love 4 inch high heels. Wear them

• It will be fine