Guys , Do girls look most feminine being shorter in flats / sneakers / flip flops or being taller in 2" + heels?

• Being shorter in flats
  • Being taller heels

Most Helpful Guy

• Heels but not because of height.

It's because they tend to accentuate the shape of your legs, the tilt of the pelvis (women always have more of a tilt to their pelvis than men, and heels accentuate that universally feminine quality even more).

They also cause your arch to back (women also have more of an arched back then men with a more elongated abdomen that protrudes, designed for childbirth).

Basically they accentuate features universally found in women and also tend to lift everything up.

Voted heels as well because this. Supposedly they help show of 'dat ass' as said here.

@posted There's an interesting thing study about this that suggests many of us might instinctively be actually be attracted more to spinal arrangement than butts, even though we're confusing the two.

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...age-a-7_1425469213222.jpg

In all these cases, the girl has the same-sized butt yet apparently most guys are attracted to women whose spine curved at about a 45 degree. Heels tend to accentuate that curve by actually forcing the pelvis to tilt and the back to arch.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• There are certainly things you can do that naturally make you look more feminine. High heels are one, you can also wear those wide belts above your hips. I don't remember where I found this, but it was an actual scientific study.

• being taller in heels they look more feminine

• They're just shoes... As a girl I know that's hard to take, but they're just shoes...

• heels

• i dont either makes too much difference to femininity in my opinion

• heels feel kind of hot

• like 1% of people get heels right at your age. 50% get flats/sneakers right.

• Being taller heels

What Girls Said 5

• Taller heels for sure

• I like taller heels

• Taller the heel more feminine

• Heels are fucking awful, you should never wear them.

• Heels, but the most feminine is stiletto