Filipina Beauty For Palek?

They used to have an ad on this site showing an older, vacuous-looking shlub with his arms around a young, attractive Filipina woman, who was ostensibly his new bride. At first I thought it disgusting that some boorish old dullard who apparently couldn't buy himself a date here in America, managed to purchase himself a mail-order bride for the mere cost of a plane ticket, and the promise of American citizenship. But, lately I've been giving it some thought, and it occurs to me that I, Palek Twissle, could be that guy with the teenage wife! I could of course just marry my present girlfriend, and save paying for a plane ticket, but she's old like me, so it's awful tempting to trade places with the drooling guy in the picture. So, what does everybody think? Should I get me one?

While I'm waiting for a response, I'll be browsing the photos. The one they have pictured above looks pretty good, but I don't know if she's taken.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you get a discount for ordering 2 or more?

• Maybe if we get enough guys together we could order like a dozen, and just send a boat for em!

• I'm afraid the Netherlands are not really in the way. Also, all the women on that website are older than me. If you're still interested 10 years from now let me know :-)

• I've got ya down for April 6, 2020.

What Girls Said 1

• Is this kind of like getting a new puppy? :-)

• It's similar, but I'm thinkin much better! Of course I wouldn't have to send away for the puppy. ; - )

• Got ya, I'll get to work on that!

What Guys Said 5

• I'm more interested in that your last name is Twisse...

;)

• As a young man my father advised me to make a good name for myself. And so Palek Twissle it was. ; - )

• Well, knowing a little about the Island, I can tell you that you are missing some things. First, Filipinas put family above all else. So an older man that can provide is quite a catch.

Second, Filipinas like Western features and looks. They like our noses, they love our skin (Over there they bleach their skin to be whiter - it is like large firm breasts to US men - they just find it attractive). So a western man would be attractive to them.

Third, there isn't the same attitude toward dating an older man. Even among their own, they often marry older men.

Fourth, they are poor compared to us. Just like here, women like a man of means. You are more attractive because you have more means. same as here in the US.

You could easily go to the Philippines and find a pretty young Filipina who is half your age who would actually find you attractive and a good prospect. It is just culture.

• a Flipper?

• Once disparagingly known as Flips even.

• Nothin wrong at all. In fact, they're currently en vogue with most guys, though my heart lies irrevocably with the sistas. The day God made the first black woman, He was just showin off!

• Dirty old man...nothing wrong wtih it... much... girlfriend might be a bit upset just pretend you got her a new house maid, so she doenst have to cook or clean, because the new maid is gona do a lot of cleaning ...

• You apparently enjoy living dangerously. If I so much as harbored such a thought in the deepest recesses of my mind, MY girlfriend would render me unfit for duty.

• Yes you only live once get one they only last till they get a green card, get a prenup to protect you balls, I mean you assets maybe a irrevocable trust. Then try Thia, Russian, etc...

• Sounds like you've made a study of it all. Thanks for your encouragement.