Girls, I love wearing strappy heels. Any advice on getting used to walking in them?

I'm practicing walking around my house. Girls, I love wearing strappy heels. Any advice on getting used to walking in them?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg, you have sexy heels!!! Take a walk in them and be confident wearing them.

Thanks so much. I think they are super sexy too. I love wearing them. It's around the house for now. I'd love to take a walk in them. I'd have to build up the nerve to do that. It took quite a bit to begin sharing my lingerie pics and to start wearing bras in public. One step at a time I guess.

What Girls Said 9

• Walk from you're heel to your toes when you take steps (so heel first , toes second) it gets you more used to walking in heels without looking silly , other then that , you'll get used to them eventually , its just a bit different walking in heels at first

Thanks, yeah it's kind of strange. You really have to watch how you walk. I'll keep practicing.

• Hmmm ok... nice. .. takes time. Snall steps. help!

Thanks, I'm taking small steps. Not ready for long strides just yet.

Haha.. Yeh. ... with serious heels it's small steps or nothing!

Yeah, I guess I did go for it in terms of height. But I just loved the heels when I saw them in the store. Couldn't resist buying them.

• Practice makes perfect.

• Love the heels and tights!! Just walk in them. It's the only way to get use to new heels.

Thanks! I love them too. They look so good especially with red painted toenails. I try to wear them a couple of times a week. Still feels strange but I love them so much. I'll get there. Wish I could wear them more.

• Love them!!!

Walk in them to get your feet use to them.

Thanks! Those are my favorite pair of heels. I love wearing them. I try to wear them as much as I can to keep getting used to walking in them.

• Nice heels!!

Take it slow first and watch your step. Just walk in them and you will be fine

• More time you walk in heels, your feet will get use to them.

• 1. Talk them slowly at first
    2. Walk in them daily
    3. Be careful at first

You have great style

Thanks so much. I'm definitely in the slowly and carefully stage. I try to walk in them as much as I can.

• Good luck with that. I still don't know how to walk in them even though I am 24 going 25.

Thanks, I'm trying. It's not as easy as I thought it would be. I see women walking in them effortlessly, so it must be possible. good luck to you too.

Thank you!