Girls, I love wearing strappy heels. Any advice on getting used to walking in them?

I'm practicing walking around my house. Girls, I love wearing strappy heels. Any advice on getting used to walking in them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg, you have sexy heels!!! Take a walk in them and be confident wearing them.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thanks so much. I think they are super sexy too. I love wearing them. It's around the house for now. I'd love to take a walk in them. I'd have to build up the nerve to do that. It took quite a bit to begin sharing my lingerie pics and to start wearing bras in public. One step at a time I guess.

What Girls Said 9

• Walk from you're heel to your toes when you take steps (so heel first , toes second) it gets you more used to walking in heels without looking silly , other then that , you'll get used to them eventually , its just a bit different walking in heels at first

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thanks, yeah it's kind of strange. You really have to watch how you walk. I'll keep practicing.

• Hmmm ok... nice. .. takes time. Snall steps. help!

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thanks, I'm taking small steps. Not ready for long strides just yet.

• 3mo

Haha.. Yeh. ... with serious heels it's small steps or nothing!

• 3mo

Yeah, I guess I did go for it in terms of height. But I just loved the heels when I saw them in the store. Couldn't resist buying them.

• Practice makes perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love the heels and tights!! Just walk in them. It's the only way to get use to new heels.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thanks! I love them too. They look so good especially with red painted toenails. I try to wear them a couple of times a week. Still feels strange but I love them so much. I'll get there. Wish I could wear them more.

• Love them!!!

Walk in them to get your feet use to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thanks! Those are my favorite pair of heels. I love wearing them. I try to wear them as much as I can to keep getting used to walking in them.

• Nice heels!!

Take it slow first and watch your step. Just walk in them and you will be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • More time you walk in heels, your feet will get use to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Talk them slowly at first
    2. Walk in them daily
    3. Be careful at first

You have great style

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thanks so much. I'm definitely in the slowly and carefully stage. I try to walk in them as much as I can.

• Good luck with that. I still don't know how to walk in them even though I am 24 going 25.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thanks, I'm trying. It's not as easy as I thought it would be. I see women walking in them effortlessly, so it must be possible. good luck to you too.

• 3mo

Thank you!