Is this outfit nice to wear on a date then nephews sons birthday?

Exactly what I'm wearing me in picture.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look really sexy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I think it's okay. Not a fan of the jeans though. High-waisted jeans turn me away.

• I'm actually pretty old fashioned but I'd say it's ok. Provided that there isn't tramp stamp peeking under there, in which case I'd be long gone.

To be completely honest yes there is I'm gonna warn you up front so you can start running now.

Fck it then, I forgot my running shoes :P.

Anyway this outfit gives me artistic vibe, and reminds me of good times on open air festivals, so it might work for him too.. Good luck :D

Thanks.

• no offense
    you look like a prostitute from an 80 s movie
    get a better jeans and a simple shirt or something that cover you belly

Literally everyone is wearing crop tops now and what's wrong with the jeans?

My female friends love this outfit and so do a lot of girls who I asked.

than ignore what i said
      star retreats :p :)

• If you think they're okay with you wearing a top (can be a little cultural I guess) I'd say yes indeed. Nice look!

• You look really good 👌👌

• I dig the outfit, however with jeans without being high-waisted would look better 👍

• If you want to feel like you are into sexual intentions with your boyfriend then maybe yes, wear them on a date. I think it is best only for birthday of your nephew. Loose the noose piece if you can. Will make you look much better and less discreet

• yes it's fine you look beautiful in the outfit

• Depends on who you are dating. New guy or some dude you been with

• yep looks great. hot but without having to show much, sexy and classy

• if my date showed up like this i'd walk away lol

What's werid is the fact a middle aged guy is on a woman's post anonymously

@Samd88 why is that weird?
      and omg middle aged :( im still young lol

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Yes it's nice and simple. I love crop tops so much. 👏🏽👏🏽

• Despite the fact that i wouldn't wear this as long as you feel confident in this outfit who cares what you wear. As for the comments about the kids 1. A piercing isn't bad kids can see them XD and 2. Everyone has a belly button i dont get how showing yours should be a problem everyone needs to relax

• Fine for date. But wear a jacket or long cardigan for the birthday party

• it's ok esp if it's something you like to wear / wear in general

• Try taking the nose piercing off just for today looks good but since its for a kid then yeaa

Do kids not like piercings?

Yes just for the occasion girl cause i personally love tatts and piercings too !

Okay thanks for your help will do

• Makes me laugh how no one can ever say anything positive, yes it's a nice outfit

• Not sure... what kind of a family you have. In mine - that wouldn't fly.

• no crop top wouldn't go over well at a family gathering... anyone saying otherwise is not living in the real world

• I think it's good for the date but not the birthday party. It's little kids so you need to dress more PG. The adults might start giving you that look (I think you know what look I'm talking about)

• your hair is covering the top, not even half of the jeans are showing, rip shoes. I mean...

• It's fine, just hide the belly button, kids are inquisitive. Other than that, it's good.

What's inquisitive about belly button?

I am not sure his age but if very young, this is an Eye sore and just something kinda different.

• It looks alright, but something is off about the jeans.

• I love your style chika