What do you think of Tighty Whities?

I'm gonna be a junior in high school and I wear white briefs (Tighty whities). I'm super self conscious about myself, and I can't stand being embarrassed and I hate being made fun of. I don't understand why Tighty whities are looked at as childish... Pls give your insight oh wise people of the internet

• Super nerdy and for little kids!
    47% (7)38% (5)43% (12)Vote
  • They're fine!
    40% (6)54% (7)46% (13)Vote
  • Other (explain below)
    13% (2)8% (1)11% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Just get darker colored briefs.
    I tried boxers once and hated it. I like moving around and doing sports, and when wearing boxers, my stuff was slapping on my leg as I ran. It seemed so awkward. I hated it. I like to be able to do stuff with not always being conscious of my parts smacking myself. I can't understand how people wear boxers. I don't want to be thinking of that stuff all day.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If you can't stand being embarrassed and being made fun of don't wear them simple solution... Or you're gonna have to learn to ignore the other students I mean you've made it two years so far 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I mean depends on who's seeing your underwear, certainly not the whole school right?
    Besides, at least you'r not in a diaper.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either way, I never really notice. If his pants are off his underwear is probably off too xD

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• White briefs are fine, but I always found them to not be as flattering as black or dark colored ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Each to their own, they're not weird just not my type of underwear. I wear boxers during the day and boxer briefs during the night, sometimes compression boxer briefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear them when i work out, when my jock strap is dirty. thats about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super nerdy and for little kids!

0|0
    0|0
  • It is ok to wear them, but only if you know your romantic partner will not be seeing them. Ever.

To quote an old girlfriend: "When you wear those I feel like I'm having sex with a mutant 4 year old."

0|0
    0|0