Cute or not?

Cute or not? I want to buy this dress because it seems very summery and comfortable.

link

What do you think?

Thanks all for the responses. I think I'm going to skip this dress. It does look a bit drab and dull the more I look at it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep cute..

What Guys Said 2

• if that's your style go ahead and wear it. it doesn't look bad.

• it looks pretty good, then again it is on Miranda Kerr. Just don't get the grey it's kinda boring.

What Girls Said 6

• It would be a cute cover-up for the beach, or maybe just bumming around the house or something, but the shapelessness of it makes it seem really really casual. Almost sloppy. But if you like it, get it and wear it with confidence!

• very cute... as a swimsuit cover up... it just seems a little shapeless to me... but if that's you style then who cares what I think...

• Omg I HATE the waist. Those kinds of waists are spectacularly unflattering. Also the neckline - I'm just not feeling it. Yeah personally I don't like it, but if you do, then go for it.

• Cute but get it in a bright color. It looks really casual, just be aware of that.

• i like the color and it seems nice but ,it has no shape

• ehh I don't really like it. its kind of drab and I'm not a fan of the shapelessness