Guys, how would you feel about a girl who likes wearing boys clothes instead of girls?

I have broad shoulders so its easier to find something that I like and fits. Just want your opinion.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wear a nice skirt down to your knees with shorts under nieth. Now it is really hard to tell the difference between guys shirts and women's shirts. So make the bottoms count. If you need to run I'm sure that you will have time to change before hand. Also there are skirts that you can run in. The guys will find you attractive more because of you nice long skirt. I doubt any girls in your school would wear a nice long one. So the guys will like that your the only one wearing one. The kids teasing you are just jealous or being nasty don't listen to them in regards to anything.
    I myself hate jeans because I'm allergic to the fabric. So I highly don't recomend wearing them. Honestly if you do at your age you most likely will get mistaken for a guy. Still you can easily be a tomboy and look beautiful, feminine, and hot. If you do so your will get more attention from the guys than you will know what to do with.

What Guys Said 20

• some girls actually look smashing in boys' style jeans and the like. I would say she has good style sense in those cases.

But if she just looks silly in them, I'd wonder if she were trying to make a statement. Either advertising she's gay or advertising her Fembot tendency

Or both.

• 1. A lot of guys like me may find it hot
    2. But this is only so long as it's an one off thing
    3. If you are to be in a relationship with someone then it may get under the skin
    4. There are however, exceptions. Cause there are those that may love a girl in guy's clothing all the while :)

• There is nothing wrong with a girl wearing boy clothing. A girl can be a tomboy and she can be a girlie-girl. If the clothes look good on her then why not. A girl wearing a boy's shirt, the button down kind and nothing else; that's very, very, sexy actually. I hope others wouldn't complain about a girl wanting to wear something that makes her look sexy and alluring.

• It's perfectly fine. You won't necessarily look tomboyish and even if you do, there's nothing wrong with that. Yeah you'll look cool. Modest. Simple. Can even be empowering.

• Really just depends on how it looks on you. I don't know if the average boy your age would be able to tell. I mean, do they not make regular t-shirts for girls? Or are they all babydoll type tees?

• As long as she has a nice bod and pretty face I don't care what she wears or if she likes donning camouflage and going hunting. Some girls would still be attractive in a burlap sack or paper bag. Others would still be ugly even in a $1000 dress (it would just be an ugly girl in a nice dress). Your mileage may vary.

• Looks fine I suppose but wearing girls clothes seem a better choice if you don't want to look tomboyish

• Very positively.

• Well I may wonder about her preferences. Until I got to know her anyway!

• I think perception to something like that has a lot to do with social conditioning. A woman in a man's over-sized white shirt looks sexy if she is being playful. But if she wears that every day, even when going to work, it kinda loses its appeal.

It also has a lot to do with gender stereotyping. Would you, for example, like to go out with a man whose clothes were cut in an effeminate style. Sometimes it draws unnecessary attention, and many people don't like that.

• boy clothes doesn't suit on every girl

• As long as she doesn't look like a boy lol.

• not really but when you start to think that you're a man I'm going to end up walking away from a woman

• Wear what you want

• I'd think She is a Lesbian.

• I don't mind it, my girlfriend wears boys clothes as well. :)

• Why would I care about the label a manufacturer slaps on their clothes?

• not a biggie. I know a few girls who prefer to wear boys clothes

• as long as it isn't certain fashions it is not that uncommon for girls to wear T-shirt and jeans or blue coller

• Cross dresser or lesbian I would assume.