Ladies & Girls, What type of bra do you wear? What is your bra size too?

Ladies & Girls, What type of bra do you wear?What is your bra size too?

Updates:
3mo please Don't be rude..

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 27

• Why do you keep asking these questions?
    Do you aspire to become a bra designer or?

7|3
    0|0
    • 3mo

I have heard that girls will say thier bra size & model to every one so only I'm asking these?

• Show All
    • 3mo

No I'm not looking for it.. It is a debate between me & my friends.. I said ladies won't say that.. so only I'm asking this question to know your response.. Will you share it with other people. will you say that to guy especially.

• 3mo

Lol sure, as you can see you failed so you can put your dick away now.

• I tend to wear standard full-covered, balconnet and occasionally a push up bra, but not terribly often. Like I've said before, I'm a bra collector so I have a hundred styles but those are the ones I default to.

I've said this enough that it's not a secret anymore so I'm 34 C.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a little A-cup short and stout,
    here's my lingerie, here's my pout...

www.stupidhumansplus.org/.../...man-1293154437.jpg

2|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what I'm wearing what type of bra I will wear... as long as it's comfy, tho, i typically am not too pick... unless I'm trying to wear something sexy... then I'm super picky. Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • 36DD and I wear comfortable, full coverage bras with underwire, usually beige so they match everything. I'm boring.
    I have a few lingerie type bras that I wear on special occasions but that's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • My titties are small. Thanks for the invite but no fap material from me haha

1|2
    0|0
  • Depends on what I'm going for... I like most brands, it just depends on what I want and can afford at the time... 34 C

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear normal bras... I think balconettes are the prettiest. There can be so much pretty lace and it can look so elegant :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure about size. I usually wear these cotton bralette type things, not real bras.

0|1
    0|0
  • 38DD full covereage underwire, strapless, and sports bras.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wear t-shirt bras or sports bras with light padding for support.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'll wear just like a non padded underwire bra or a light push up. And obviously like sports bras when I workout/do sports. Strapless if needed and sometimes bralettes. Depends where ur going and what ur wearing and who ur with

0|1
    0|0
  • 38HHH. Dead serious, I promise.

1|2
    1|0
  • Usually just a regular cotton one, since they are more breathable. I prefer better coverage and comfort. I only wear lace or silk push up on special occasions. Balconettes are pretty, though. I'm a 34C.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sports bra. I don't know the size.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm an XXL-XXXL in bust M in waist and XXXL in hips (based off of that chart) T shirt bras or sports bras for me

0|1
    0|0
  • 38D's, they're real too

0|1
    1|0
  • I Like balcony bras though I usually end up getting plain t-shirt bras, I also usually like them in black.
    My size is 30b

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear the regular bra sometimes padded. My size is probably small like an A cup well my bust is 82 cm

0|1
    0|0
  • my melody

0|1
    0|0
  • My breasts = less than an A cup.

I don't own or wear bras.

0|1
    0|0
  • The size chart is dress sizes, that says I'm extra small. I usually wear t shirt bras.

0|1
    0|0
  • Am more than sure you've asked this question before.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

No I have never asked this question before.

• 3mo

Being a 36GG I naturally need bras that have scaffolding instead of underwires.

• I am happy to read the question because, I think, asker will send bras in bulk to all opinion holders.

0|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

There is bulk of bra's to your opinion..

• Show All
    • 3mo

Sorry, no reply/opinion.

• 3mo

It's your wish..

• I'm 26F and I wear push up everyday even when I go to sport.
    Is this American size? Cause they're so big compared with my country size O-o

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

It is the basic size chart..

• 3mo

Ok, i ask because in my country size chart are different. For exemple the xs in my country would be a s or a m

• 3mo

Okay..

• Pink Push Up Bras for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • 44DD

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

If you interested can you say what type of bra model do you wear?