Girls, How do I grow a beard if I am a woman?

I know it's strange but I kinda wish I had hair all over my body like men. I'm not transgender but want a beard and French mustache so bad. Lady's can you help me. Have you always wanted a beard and mustache. Am I the only gal who feels this way.😫😫😫

3

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure you're not the first. Just don't shave. But, here's the thing, women aren't wired to grow body hair like men. It might not work out.

• Eat a lot of carbs and refine sugars till your body starts releasing a lot of insuling which will cause your ovaries to produce more androgens/male hormones and then you'll start growing exessive hair all over your body or it will back fire and you'll get diabetes

But who knowa maybe it will work and you'll get polycystic ovary syndrome which will help you grow a beard/excessive body hair but you might experience hairloss on scalp

• Lol why would you want that anyway? :p