Always wonder why people (mostly women) want to change their hair color, skin color or even eye color. All colors are beautiful in my opinion, agree?

Hair dye is full of chemicals that damage/dry out natural hair - even if it's ammonia free though that's less damaging. And bleaching hair strips off all color leaving it yellow and straw like.

We all know excessive amounts of sun is bad for skin (including sun beds) and fake tans/bleaching skin is unnecessary I think. I know that fake tans are messy and smell as well as inconvenient (can't shave otherwise it comes off) and scars show up more on tanned skin (if you're pale)

As for eye color, why would anyone risk their eyesight to change the color of them? The contacts would be expensive I'd imagine and most likely fake looking. Plus they can only be worn for like 6hrs I think? There's also chance of infection but putting them in and taking them out seems uncomfortable.

• Agree!
  • Disagree.
  • Undecided..

Most Helpful Guy

• Agree!

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the woman, and often her racial background in my opinion. I can tell you now that Colorism plays a large part in that for women of color.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• The grass is always greener at the other side of the river :-)

• sometimes people just like a change, tho i agree with what you're saying i can see both sides, but everyone makes mistakes I've had a few bad hair colours myself.