Do guys find girls who have their belly button pierced attractive?

Just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do find pierced belly buttons attractive. However, whether the girl or her personality is attractive is a different matter.

What Guys Said 21

• Attraction for me is the girl. ie, piercings don't make her attractive. They can be unattractive though depending on how many and what kinds. But a women having a small belly button piercing doesn't automatically make her unattractive, it just is what it is, but it doesn't add to her appeal either (at least for me). I'm a bit old fashioned in that I think it should be ears only. Other body parts it's just like, "ok, why?" If I'm rubbing your tummy for example I don't want to feel the piercing either. Bit of a turn off.

• To be honest I'm not the biggest of fans of piercings. I mean ear rings are okay but I think everywhere else looks a little.. Eh..

• As long as you don't look like a pincushion a simple belly button piercing and maybe some pierced ears is fine.

• Nope just makes me think that if you ride a waterslide on your belly it would rip out

• some do, some don't. I'm okay with them, but depends on the piercing

• YES! 😍 soo hot i love kissing stomachs/belly buttons isk if girls like that heheh

• Yes I do find it attractive, and it is a nice sight when there bellys are on show

• Yup I find it sexyyy.

• I personally don't... But why should that matter? If you think you want to get one then it's hard luck what others say it's your body and you should do what YOU like

• piercings to me is a turnoff
    but one piercing is not a big deal

• I don't mind it can be cute.

• It makes no difference to me whether or not she has her belly button pierced.

• Depends what the belly looks like

• not really but i can tolarate it

• Sometimes.

• Yeah I find it attractive

• It doesn't matter to me

• I'm not a fan.

• I see a lot of belly piercings on younger women , I'd say there pretty standard these days. they generally look good if she's got the body for it. if my girlfriend had one I'd be open to that and enjoy it getting to see it

• I just assume you fuck like a champ.

And that you're a sheep who can't be herself and has to follow the crowd.

Now you know why I've gone anonymous.

It was just a question and I was curious. It doesn't mean I'm gonna go out and get one so foh

• trashy. i like my women natural.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes it's so much prettier it looks more alive and decorated.

• I think it is and so do a lot of guys

• Most guys I know told me they were totally ok

• I think it looks good

• I think so actually