Does anyone else agree that all healthy (not underweight or overweight) face and body shapes can be attractive?

It's impossible to change your skull shape and bone structure through surgery. If you have a round face, you'll always be softer looking naturally and if you have a square face, you'll always look more defined. The same applies to thigh gaps and ruler/pear etc bodies. It's all about how you're made.

Everyone has a different look which is a good thing - it would be very boring if we all looked the same.

I think y'all should embrace what you're born with instead of changing yourselves with surgeries or add-on clothing like push up bras. Surgery is expensive, dangerous and will leave you with scars. And why would anyone want to layer another set of fake padded boobs on top of their own? There's no need for it. Start accepting how you were meant to be and rock what you have already got!

• Yeah, I agree.
  • Nah, I disagree.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. It's just that some are more attractive than others. And some are a LOT more attractive than most!

Thanks for most helpful!

Most Helpful Girl

• Its all a matter of proportions whether its regular, overweight or underweight, as long as it is not excessive.

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0

Well I'm talking about the shapes of faces and bodies as in heart, oval etc faces which can all look good in different ways in general and hourglass, inverted triangle body shapes which also can look good if the best assets are highlighted.

• Yeah, I agree.

What Girls Said 1

• In South Korea you can shave your jawline