Will I fit into japanese clothes?

I'm 169 cm / 5'6 and 108 lbs / 49 kg.
If you had buy Japanese clothes do you have some advices to give me or anything?

• Yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever your normal size is go up a size. I hae gotten things from different Asian countries and always go up a size and they always fit. They are shorter though so keep that in mind.

My country have already smaller size than the US like for exemple if your a xs in the us you should take a S / M in my country so should I get a up size or not?

Its small. Average in the US is debatable lol.

Haha yea your right XD

What Guys Said 1

• nopers

What Girls Said 4

• You should, I fit into them size wise and I'm 5'10" & 116lbs but I had to size up so instead of buying XS/S I went with M, I just found them really short especially in the sleeve & leg length, maybe Asians just have shorter limbs?

Yes, it's for that I ask. Japanese women are shorter they're 5'2 and in my country average height for women are 5'5.
      I buy a Korean hoodie in one size and it suit me well but like Japanese are shorter than Korean I didn't know if the sleeve and leg length will suit me.

Thanks :)
      Like I'm 5'6 so smaller than you do you think if I go one size up I will fit in (leg / sleeves lenght or not?

Oh it really depends on your arm length and the sleeve length of the clothes you wanna buy, I'd say its best to try them on in the shop and see )

• yes always order a size up than your normally wear because Asian sizes run small in most cases

Ok thanks :)
      And for one size things? I buy one size in Korean brand but I know that Japanese is a bit smaller so will I fit in?

take your precautions and go one size up

OK, thanks. I ll do this :)

• Well duh, you're skinny. You should probably avoid buying extra small like you'd do in the west because people are smaller in east asia.

Yes, I think I will have a problem with the leg / sleeves length

• Maybe, you will just have to try it and see. :)

I know but it's an online site :)
      I can't try it on