Will I fit into japanese clothes?

I'm 169 cm / 5'6 and 108 lbs / 49 kg.
If you had buy Japanese clothes do you have some advices to give me or anything?

• Yes
    69%(11)64%(14)Vote50%(3)
  • no
    31%(5)36%(8)Vote50%(3)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever your normal size is go up a size. I hae gotten things from different Asian countries and always go up a size and they always fit. They are shorter though so keep that in mind.

• My country have already smaller size than the US like for exemple if your a xs in the us you should take a S / M in my country so should I get a up size or not?

• Its small. Average in the US is debatable lol.

• Haha yea your right XD

What Guys Said 1

• nopers

What Girls Said 4

• yes always order a size up than your normally wear because Asian sizes run small in most cases

• Ok thanks :)
      And for one size things? I buy one size in Korean brand but I know that Japanese is a bit smaller so will I fit in?

• take your precautions and go one size up

• OK, thanks. I ll do this :)

• You should, I fit into them size wise and I'm 5'10" & 116lbs but I had to size up so instead of buying XS/S I went with M, I just found them really short especially in the sleeve & leg length, maybe Asians just have shorter limbs?

• Yes, it's for that I ask. Japanese women are shorter they're 5'2 and in my country average height for women are 5'5.
      I buy a Korean hoodie in one size and it suit me well but like Japanese are shorter than Korean I didn't know if the sleeve and leg length will suit me.

• Thanks :)
      Like I'm 5'6 so smaller than you do you think if I go one size up I will fit in (leg / sleeves lenght or not?

• Oh it really depends on your arm length and the sleeve length of the clothes you wanna buy, I'd say its best to try them on in the shop and see )

• Well duh, you're skinny. You should probably avoid buying extra small like you'd do in the west because people are smaller in east asia.

• Yes, I think I will have a problem with the leg / sleeves length

• Maybe, you will just have to try it and see. :)

• I know but it's an online site :)
      I can't try it on