Ladies, what is the most beautiful/elegant dress you have EVER worn?

Spare no details, tell us what it looked like, what it was made of, accessories you wore with it, and THEN tell us how you felt in that dress.

This is your time to share it all, even babble as some would say, about this moment.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• My prom dress. It has a sweetheart neck line and is covered in rhinestones, it's a soft gold/tan color and with black lace covering it with the occasional rhinestone sewn to the lace. I love that dress.

It was really long and somewhat a straight dress, but my hips gave it some shape, and the back was like a corset.

Glad to hear it.

And thank you for answering this question even tho a guy asked it. lol.

No problem. I said I would answer your future questions.

What Girls Said 3

• Probably the one I wore to a wedding. It was a champagne colored dress that came up just above the knees, and had capped sleeves. I'm not sure what it was made out of. I wore pearl stud earrings, nude heels, and a burgundy clutch. I felt mostly comfortable in the dress, it was warm outside but once it cooled down I felt better, more comfortable.

Did you get to pick out that dress?

Were you a bridesmaid?

Since I am a guy, what would you consider "feminine details"?

Probably lace, beading and such. I don't need all that.

• Long stapless form fitting saphire dress. Was corset like on top, but the bottom flared out a little. The top had 3 wires underneath 2 infront for my breasts and one in the back. On the top it had little shiny things, and the bottom would shimmer in the light. Absolutely loved it.

• Eve's dress, not publicly but at home especially when hubby is present.