I'm really self conscious about my fine hair.

okay so I'm really self conscious about my fine hair. I inherited baby fine hair that's kinda wavy and poofy I HATE IT! I sometimes cry over how much I hate it and other girls have such long lush hair... mine looks straggly long so I keep it to the shoulder...my sister was blessed with long curls and I got the crap hair that can't decide if its straight or wavy...anyways here's my question:is hair supposed to be see through when in front of a bright light? I hate when there's a lamp behind me and you can see right through , is that normal? haha its a stupid question but yeah. in the sun you can't I guess because there's light shining all around it... just when there's a light right behind

thanks for your advice I'm trying hard to except it, but I'm always worrying about how it looks its really a problem I'm 16 and its bothered me since I was 10... 6 years of trying to get thicker hair is so stressful and disapointing
idk how I got so unlucky
has anyone used bio silk therapy? does it make hair smoother?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• same thing happening to me. I think its normal? or hormonal? I don't know but I hate it too :( the dr said it might be because I'm low on iron

• It is normal if you have thin hair yes. If you look up video on youtube of debbie harry's band Blondie, she has wispy thin blond hair that often forms a halo around her hair when she is near a light.Learn to accept your hair. It could be worse. You could have no hair as you are a cancer patient recieving chemotherapy. Go to a drugstore, find a brand of volumising and plumping hair shampoo and conditioner. "Make up alley" is a great website for product reviews. Also blowdry your hair with your head upside down every once and a while, this will add volume to your hair.There is no point envying your sister's hair - I bet there are days when she thinks she would love to have easy to manage hair like yours, rather than thick unruly curls. Stop fighting for your hair to be straight or wavy and just let it dry naturally into whatever shape it wants to. Then run some hairspray through it and let it do its own thing. I bet you have lovely waves!