Would it be too warm to wear this outfit?

Going on a date tomorrow, it's not overly hot (low 70s). I just think it would be a cute outfit :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its too much black, maybe try changing the shirt colour on the inside of the jacket and the boots? Or if you really like the boots then the bag?

What Guys Said 12

• I think the all leather look detracts from a woman's femininity.

• All black AND a jacket? You're probably going to end up getting too hot.
    Either lose the jacket or wear something a little looser.

P. S, yes, it is cute

• You are gonna be sweating.

• No OP. Don't wear that.

• its too hot for that weather boo boo.

• Gonna get cooked alive.

• I'm sweating just looking at all that leather. It is cute but Save it for fall or winter.

• Man more girls should wear leather more.

• rip if its humid.

• yes, warm enough.

• Depends if he's taking you for a ride on his Harley your dressed perfect if your going going to a restaurant and sitting out side it will probably be to hot

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• It depends on you body. If it heats up quickly, I wouldn't do. Certainly not in the sun. Its black. It gets hot like hell.

• Noooooooo!!! Don't wear that if it's 70 lol I would feel so hot and stuffy wearing that. Just wear some jeans or a cute pencil skirt with a nice blouse

haha have you tried? Is it really that bad? I picked the outfit because one of my dating profile pics was me wearing something similar and he said he loved the look!!! Date is tomorrow weather supposed to be 72... think I can pull it off?

• I always tell Everyone, although there is Some Sun, it is Not the "No Hot" Temperature but the Humidity, even if it is 'Low' 60's in the Summer.
    Perhaps, if you Shed the Jacket and the Boots here, dear, and Go with the Flow of the Shirt and the Pants, Chose a pair of Heels that are Great Deals and perhaps in the Fall, when the Weather is Changing... Begin again, ReArranging.
    However, Picture Perfect when you Can Wear Everything, my Friend.
    Good luck, @Singapura xx

• I think it'll be a little too hot for you, but...
    Your outfit is amazing jfc
    I love your boots and that jacket
    (Lowkey jealous because I want to have such awesome clothes, too)

Thanks!! I know it's probably not the best choice for the weather, but I picked the outfit because one of my dating profile pics was me wearing something similar and he said he loved the look!!!

• too much pleather...

nope, I forked out the cash for real leather!

Actually I picked the outfit because one of my dating profile pictures was me wearing something similar and he said he loved the look... date is tomorrow weather supposed to be 72... still think it's too much?

sorry I was away...

Yeah I do think it is too much. Remember that early in a date it is very easy to give the wrong impression. guys like a bit of intrigue and you can be sexy without being in your face sexy. leave that for later and spice it up... keep something in your wardrobe as a back up for when you are feeling the monotony etc later...

• looks very uncomfortable

• Badass outfit. It will make you look tough!!

• Nahh you're not going with these clothes, wear something feminine and sexy at the same time you should attract him bab

• First off, that outfit is not cute. Second, you might sweat but sometimes we need suffering in the name of fashion.

• No... Do you even know what stylish means? Thats over the top in any condition... You'll look like a trashbag

• Low 70s is still hot for me, so I'd be too hot in that outfit.

• I'd ditch the leather pants

• So much black

• You have great style. I only wear leather in the fall and during the winter. However, it's up to you.

• Maybe a little bit, but you would look hot wearing it. Love leather.

• Love this outfit. I'm a sucker for leather. Low 70's is not very hot. So wear it to your date.

• Love it girl. Wear anything you want to wear

• If it's low 70's, you will make it hotter. That outfit is very hot!!

• yes and I also don't like the look of it

• It will be way too hot to be wearing that.

I picked the outfit because one of my dating profile pictures was me wearing something similar and he said he loved the look... My date is tomorrow weather supposed to be 72... so I'm wondering if I really wanted to I could try pulling it off? What do you think?