Junior prom dress?

I bought this long, sort of Grecian dress to wear to my junior prom. Now that I'm talking to all of my friends, it seems that most of them will be wearing short dresses to their junior prom. Not only that, but I do not have a date and I do not think that I will.

Should I save my long dress for senior prom? Is it weird to show up in a long fancy dress to junior prom without a date? Help please :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah... I never got that... At my junior prom 3 weeks ago about half the girls wore short dresses the other half wore long... I wore a long one... I personally do not think short prom dresses look appropriate for prom. It is formal wear. I do not think wearing a short prom dress to prom is appropriate. hah. I think you should wear your long dress. :)

No. It is not weird at all...

Are you going with a group of friends? That's what some of my friends did. They were all wearing longddresses. Trust me. There are going to be a lot of girls wearing long dresses whom are dateless!

Have fun! I wish my prom was this month rather than last month! haha.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not weird at all, and if it looks good then who cares? If you saved it then you'd have to buy another dress, and who knows a year from now you might not want to wear that dress.

What Girls Said 2

• If you like it, wear it. Simple as that.

• no you'll stand out! I'm sure it will be good :)