Do you wear geek t-shirts? What do you think about geek t-shirts / guys who wear geek t-shirts?

Do you wear geek t-shirts ? What do you think about geek t-shirts / guys who wear geek t-shirts ? Here is my LOTR and Hobbit t-shirts.

I do like those series. What do you think about it? Do you wear t-shirts like them or Would you wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear geek tshirts. I have about 30 different ones for all my fav fandoms.

really? what kind geek tshirts do you have? movies? video games?

Anything with King Elessar is my fav. And I like stuff with the Gondorian tree on as that my favourite place in the lore.

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 45

• I have a GoT shirt but it's just a quote and not a picture so people have to stop to read it and actually know the show to realize what it's talking about. I like being inconspicuously a geek in that way. I don't wear full blown geek shirts unless I'm going to a place where there will be others like me to appreciate it.

Though it does present an opportunity to approach a guy and start talking about a common interest, it does lead to assumptions that can be either neutral or negative. It's more toward younger poeple than older ones. There's something juvenile about seeing it on a twenty-something male. I either think he's a lot younger than he looks or he's still living with mom and dad (two turn offs). It makes me hesitant to talk to him because I'm not interested in chatting up "kids."

On the flip side if it's on a guy around my age or older I just think he's a proud fan and not ashamed to show off what he likes. I usually smile when I see older gents walking around like that. May even approach them for conversation if we happen to be in the same space.

• i have a sims t-shirt and backpack, plus tons of shirts from nanowrimo (national novel writing month)~ it's a challenge that involves penning a 50,000-word manuscript in only 30 days, so wearing those shirts basically means i'm a nerd with no social life lol.

ps: i have a harry potter ball cap and s. p. e. w badge~ if you've read the series, you'll know what that is. :P

(i plan on eventually adding harry potter/star wars/d&d and fallout 4 shirts to my collection too! and yes, 10/10 will wear to school haha)

• Sure, it's fine. My boyfriend wears a Hellsing shirt a lot, as well as a LoZ one and a few others and I think they're cute. I have more geek shirts than he does though. My favourite one is probably a shirt I have that has the X-Files' 'I want to believe' slogan and picture but instead of the space ship, it's the millenium falcon :)

• I love those. I have a lot of Harry Potter shirts. Like one that looks like a school name sweater but it says hogwarts instead and another that says "Its LeviOsa Not LeviosA" and others with symbols and stuff. I want game of thrones and The Walking Dead. I would kill for a collection of Walking Dead merchandise.

• I'm a t-shirt addict, so I don't mind guys that wear these types of shirts. I have all kinds of graphic t-shirts and tank tops. My current favorite is this one

http://imgur.com/lHSGY6D.jpg

I Love Lucy

• Ok I do love LOTR, and I would wear them, the Hobbit I still have to see, but I bet they are just as good as the Lord of the rings, as for guys wearing them, I don't think it adds or takes away anything, so I think its fine to wear.

• I L O V E lord of the rings and the hobbit. Totally yes

• I decided to mostly stop wearing graphic tees in my late 20s to look more grown up, but I wear a long Pusheen (the cartoon cat) tee to bed sometimes.

• Lol I have none of those, I have some merch shirts like from concerts I went to but no "geek t-shirts" and even those band shirts I only wear at home :P
    It's fair enough for chilling at home but far from stylish 😅

thanks to god for I have any concern about being stylish or something like that.

• I have a Superman t-shirt and hoodie. And one with Donald Duck on it. Not sure if that's "geeky" enough though lol.

• I don't wear them, I don't really think anything of guys who wear them.

• I do wear them I'm wearing a star wars one right now Lol

• 0|0
  • I have those shirts as well!!!

• I have a griffendor harry potter shirt.. but i like 80s/90s band tshirts espeacally Soundgarden snd PearlJam

• No but I like graphic tees a lot. They are my favorite shirts.

• I have a nerdy Elf the movie t-shirt xD the rest of my t-shirts consist of emo bands from years ago (kinda poor lol), rather than geeky (sadly). Nice shirts though ^_^

• I have a couple concert shirts. Wear what you like, haha.

• hmmm no i won't

• I have a Harry Potter shirt, and like, 5 Disney t-shirts and 2 more Disney Jumpers, and I love them lol
    I don't have a problem with geek t shirts at all :)

• No not a fan of them

• Umm they are not attractive, they make you look like you are 12 years old, but I mean wear what you want!

• Nope, I don't like them tbh.
    I prefer plain ones.

• I don't wear this stuff. I had a twilight one when I was younger, but threw it out and never wore these kinds of t shirts again. I think these types of t shorts are for middle schoolers. Lol.

• I have a supernatural shirt but that's it. I don't judge anyone or think of them any differently because of their t-shirt

• i have superman t-shirts of many colours, i also have hoodies batman and green lantern.
    İ have GOT hoody and few star wars t-shirts but i can only where them when i am on holiday..
    corporate worker... LOL

• I have many band t shirts. And I do have a couple of shirts related to games. They're for lazy days. More often, I like to put some effort into my clothing.

• Honestly, I can't say I own any.

• I think anyone should wear whatever they like but if their asking for my opinion if say they're fine as long as you don't CONTANTLY wear them and nothing else

• I don't wear geek t-shirts and I won't be seen with people who do.

• More from Girls
    15

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 12

• I don't have so many but I have one like this from Game of Thrones:

g02.a.alicdn.com/.../...rt-Top-For.jpg_640x640.jpg

... that's about it. I usually don't like t-shirts with massive logos on them so much.

• Not my thing. Like the ones in this post, a square ish picture on it. I like geek shirts, bit not that square style

• Way to main stream for me I like to where shirts with math or chemistry puns on then that only 1% of the people on earth actually understand

• I have a Game of Thrones shirt but other than that my t-shirts are mostly humorous or band shirts.

• I have a thing for geeks/nerds so guys in these shirts are usually an instant turn on for me

• No, I find them a bit stupid. It's like saying "Hey, I have so little personality I have to wear a shirt to show it". It just feels empty.

no dude. I dont think so , even many of guys that wear geek tshirts dont think like that. I wear it because its kind a my passion. Its about passion not having a personality.

To each his own :P

ahaha of course. and thanks for your opinion.

• They're not stylish to me and I care about my image. I like to wear ones with witty messages or cool designs or photography

• I dont like to wear things with any picture on. Not even logos, do like some simple design though.

Do you wear them for others to see what you like watching?

nope. I wear them because I like those series. I dont care what people think about what I watch.

• I've got a few hacker T-shirts. I wear them when hanging out with that social group, or washing my car. I treat them like a uniform.

like me. I wear these while I m playing LOTR game ( I dk if you know that video game )

• It's not considered abnormal where I come from. It's just something to wear.

• Well, since I am not a geek, NO!

• i like to wear them and also if a girl wears it. i found her more attractive