What's your favourite perfume?

Mine is Prada Candy, it's smells amazing!

103

Most Helpful Guy

• Fantasy Britney Spears

• I have it. It smells really nice.

• Haha no thank you!!! These recommendations for perfume are great. I'll def check out, flower bomb. Even like the sound of it. Her bday was coming up and didn't wanna get fantasy cause she has it already. And online reviews are half good/bad. So this is perfect 👍!

Smelled Pravda candy today at ulta and it's amazing stuff. So I trust your choices lol.

• Lol! I'm sure she'll love her present!

Most Helpful Girl

• Prada candy florale, falling in love by philosophy, giving grace by phylosophy, miss Dior Cherie, versace crystal, and versace baby rose jeans.

• I got the floral too, It's lovely but the original is just amazing! Haven't smelt any of those but in sure they smell good!

• You're welcome!

What Guys Said 2

• Sexy pink from Avon. Aye you asked. Lol.

• Had a girlfriend who wore baby lips
    Loved it

What Girls Said 9

• It's actually called Halloween and I get the most compliments on it.

• www.google.com.ng/search This one? It has very high ratings. It must smell nice.

• That's the one! And it's super cheap! I actually love Gucci Guilty also, but when I wear Halloween I would say 65% of the time people ask me what it is, even men.

• Woah!! I'd love to know how it smells! I'll definitely ask for it when next I'm at a perfume shop or at duty free.

• Ooh I have this one as well. I like it a lot. My favorite at the moment is Black Opium by YSL. It all depends what I'm going for and what the occasion is

• It's great isn't it! I just googled black opium beautiful bottle and it's rated really high.

• It is, it's so girly! Great for summer! And yeah packaging is really important to me. YSL bottles are all gorgeous. I really like Manifesto as well.

• The only YSL perfume I've had is Elle. It smelt so good! you're right packaging is really important, it's what also attracts people to the perfumes.

• Prada Candy is my favorite too!

• 🙌🏾!! It's smells amazing doesn't it!

• OMG that's my fav too! I also like ck one

• It's great isn't it! CK One, I've never smelt it but it the bottle looks unique. Not like a regular perfume bottle. I like that.

• VIP by Playboy

• I'm sure it smells lovely!

• Yes, it does. It kinda has a sweet sugary smell in a non nauseating way.

• I like perfume like that! Not too overwhelming and sweet smelling. Flower bomb is like that.

• Coco chanel
    Dior J'adore
    Ysl Parisienne / Mephisto
    Armani Aqua di Gioga / Si

• It's not perfume in the expensive sense but pink ice from rue21

• It's fine, perfume is perfume. I'm sure it smells amazing regardless of the price.

• Victoria secret line

• Pacco Rabanne, lady million eay my gold. Hugo boss deep red. YSL manifesto. Chanel mademoiselle.

• I haven't smelt Lady Million but I've smelt One Million it's nice, haven't smelt the rest but crimsonqueen also said YSL Manifesto was nice.

• So it must be.