What is it with the fake nails for your toes?

OK I keep seeing them in the store they are fake nails for your toes. Am I the only one who thinks it's a little weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• no I think that it is weird too. I have yet to understand why people would want to put fake nails on their toes

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that you're the only one that thinks its a little weird. Most people think that its very weird.

What Girls Said 2

• I've used them before but just for my big toes... I had surgery on my toenails (ingrowns from dancing...gross, I know) and now they're a lot narrower than they used to be. I only used them for special occasions when I'd be wearing open-toed shoes (a party, a wedding, winter formal) just so I'd feel more confident. I'm still self-concious about my toes but I don't use fake nails anymore. It was too much of a hassle. I do think it's weird when people use them on all their toenails. That's just odd.

• I haven't seen them. But, they do sound really weird and, uncomfortable.