Should I go dressed professional?

i have an interview for in n out and I'm just wondering if I should dress proffesioanl.
the reason I'm asking is because I had a group interview for a clothing store some weeks ago but the guy that was also gettin interviewed went in sweats and just a plain shirt and the manager said she "liked the way he was dressed because he seem comfortable to work in a store environment"
so now I'm just wondering if I should dress proffesioanl or just dress nice?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Dress professionally. Always. I have had an interview like that: I was in a suit and tie, the guy was in jeans and a t-shirt. By all means, if the workplace has a relaxed dress code, you can follow it once you get the job.

My current workplace is like that - some days we are in shorts and t-shirts. I still showed up to the interview in a suit and tie.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should dress professionally or close to it. Maybe try a skirt and a nice blouse with heels.

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely do, you will not regret it and it shows you are interested in the opportunity

• yeah,

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know

• Wear dress pants, a blouse, a jacket, and heels or flats

• Professionally is always better. first impressions lasts!