Guys, If you HAD to wear all of these outfits in public for the next week, which one would you absolutely NOT wear?

• Bottega Veneta Resort 2016Guys, If you HAD to wear all of these outfits in public for the next week, which one would you absolutely NOT wear?
    21% (9)
  • Henrik Vibskov Spring 2016Guys, If you HAD to wear all of these outfits in public for the next week, which one would you absolutely NOT wear?
    5% (2)
  • Hood By Air 2016Guys, If you HAD to wear all of these outfits in public for the next week, which one would you absolutely NOT wear?
    14% (6)
    26% (11)
  • Julius Menswear Spring Summer 2016Guys, If you HAD to wear all of these outfits in public for the next week, which one would you absolutely NOT wear?
    34% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Fashion designers are some seriously fucked-up people!

• Personally I don't feel I would have an issue with any of these, because I am not opposed to trying anything at least once just for the experience, but if I had to make a choice regardless of my own personal beliefs, then I would say I choose the first one.

• What the hell is the last one even trying to be?

I chose to discard the fourth one, though. The used-napkin-tucked-into-your-undies look just doesn't do it for me.

• What would be the reason? Why would I even consider any of them?

• I would never wear any of them, as they just aren't what I would ever want to wear.

• The first one so I could pretend I was going to a kids birthday party or something if someone asked what the fuck I was wearing lmao.

• I'd just walk around naked cuz... no fucking way.

Whats wrong with the outfits? If you wear the 2nd one for example, people would think you're going on a Dr. Seuss convention, no one would bat an eye.

• Would wear all of them they look so cool

• first one and the last one

• I'd go clothing optional, thank you very much.

• that question just completely throws you under the bus uh? I'm willing to give the clown one a try but that's it!

• I wouldn't wear any of that shit.

• The first one looks hilarious I wouldn't mind wearing that one at all😂😂

• I had no idea this is what the fashion industry is like..

• None.

• Theese aren't fuckin clothes

• I would not wear the Bottega one lmao

• F. None. Not the type of guy that would be seen in any of that.

1. If you don't want to answer the question, don't.
      2. This is a hypothetical question, not... this is going to actually happen to you.
      3. If you're so worried about it, you do know you're basically anonymous. No one can see what you vote for in the survey.

Dude, I seeerriiiouuussssllly doubt 90% of the guys would ever wear any of this crap... oh, I'm sorry, "art," which even the designers know. They design these things for the purposes of getting free press and go on to sell wearable pieces in their actual boutiques and stores, but I think people sometimes take questions too seriously. Like it's just for fun and you're Anon, as I said, so what is the harm in voting. Voting here is not going to change your style, lol. It's just a hypothetical!

Hah. True, I'm probably being too stubborn here. I don't mind letting my choice be known, I was just not sure which one to select. But I'll be more fun and vote for B based on the reasoning that it is most similar in color and appearance to Germany's soccer kits lol.

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...0-b830-aa87604480f9.jpg

Would wear all except this!! Though none are normal wear.

But this fashion piece is death mate!!! Bad enough it's black, and covering you up when the heat is 10k degrees in Florida right now. But i can't see and I bump into someone and they would hate this outfit like I do and do bodily harm to me.

Or my luck I'd walk off a pier and drown or so lol.