Highlights?

link

I wanna get highlights like that - but reverse. Dark brown and blond/caramel highlights instead. Good look?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, but it's not very natural and imo highlights should be natural and it should make you seem as if you spent the day sun bleaching your hair

What Guys Said 1

• A lot of girls have their hair like that in my school and it makes them look unattractive.

What Girls Said 6

• Dark brown hair with light blond highlights is TACKY as hell! It looks like a skunk or something and is just gross. Highlights and lowlights are supposed to look natural, not super obvious! A lot of girls at my middle school and high school had dark brown hair with really light highlights and it was always tacky and cheap-looking. If that's how you want to look, go for it.

• I really hate that kind of look...

but I'm a fan of natural looking hair so that's just me.

• i think its a nice style but it all depends on what you look like, it might look wonderful on you,but it could also look bad.

ask around, not just people you know. and what's your natural/current hair color?

• My skin tone is - light brown and my natural hair color is black.. Or maybe I just thought I would just color the bangs only.

• I think that if you did the carmel highlights that it would look good, the amount of highlights she has is a good amount too.

goodluck!

• There are called "Lowlights". Go for it. I'm sure it'll look good.

• dont do it. it will look really. like your trying too hard.

• Cute