Ate the outfits at the Olympics getting a little too revealing?

Can't watch an event without an anatomy lesson.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well at one time, the Olympics were played nude, so it could be worse. This is coming from the guy who has a shirtless man for his profile picture -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think so. Unless you have really puritanical, backward hangups about the human form, you understand that what world class athletes wear has to do with function. Those unis are designed to maximize performance, not to calm down the older ladies in the fainting-couch section of the church choir.

What Girls Said 9

• In Olympics you don't care about how you look whatever you wear you wear it for maximum comfort.

• Pretty sure that's photo shopped. Kinda like this.

http://i48.tinypic.com/t8no6c.jpg

But then again, you seem to be naked in your profile pic yes?

• Yet you're shirtless in your avatar. Ancient Olympians competed in the nude, so even a diver's speedo is far more coverage than what the ancient Greeks wore.

If you're offended by an erection, then don't stare at his crotch.

• why are you looking at that guy's crotch? Have some desires you are repressing? :p

• Lol and your shirtless in your avatar? I think it's hot that they are almost naked!!

• I love it!!! Plus you're shirtless so what's your point?

• Nah they're fine

• I agree, only the sick liberals would love this

• Frankly, I think there is too much clothing.

What Guys Said 4