How to cover acne marks?

I have my senior pictures tomorrow, outside, in the sun. I'm not sure what to do about this awful breakout, which came at the WORST possible time. Should I opt for just concealer and powder, or use a foundation as well? I'm pretty pale and don't want to overdue it and end up looking like a ghost, or underdo it and have all my acne showing. Any reccomendations? I use BareMinerals powder and concealer, and switch between a Covergirl Outlast (covers well) and Clinique Acne Foundation (light coverage).

What Guys Said 1

• Use make up, duh

What Girls Said 2

• Look up zit covering tutorials on YouTube.
    There's tons of them and they can explain it better than any of us can. Haha

• Use Color correcter and Concealer. You can use something with full coverage just thin it out with a hydrating primer to avoid a cakey look. Make sure you exfoliate the night before and moisturize so your makeup doesn't stick to the acne scars.