Boobs too big or not?

I have e cups and I'm worried that they're too big. Do you think boobs this size are unsightly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unsightly? You could not beeeeeeeeeeeee more wrong ma'am! :D Seriously, an E cup is really not that big, slightly larger than average but not at all excessive. My ex is a 34F which is actually the same breast volume as a 36E, it's a beautiful, sexy and just about perfect size - large enough to be properly jiggletastic and bouncy, small enough to still look cute braless... you should feel extremely confident about your size, it's more than good, I promise! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have similar size ones (E/F) - and, to me, yeah, they're too big. They hurt my back and I feel I'd be a lot more satisfied if they were smaller + I'm short, so... it's no good with my body frame...

Now - for you - it's up to you to decide.

P. S. If the breast reduction wasn't that expensive, I'd do it.

What Guys Said 7

• This really should have been directed to women only if you wanted serious, helpful answers - because allowing men to answer about breasts size is never a good decision

You're probably right haha

@Flurr seriously? You were being sarcastic? But seriously letting her know you would love to look at her breasts if she would show you at the same time? I hadn't noticed dude...

No, I was being facetious. My comment to you was sarcastic.

• seriously? e cups, ? e cups exists? i never saw e cups but i think its hot

• I'll have to take a closer look to give a more accurate opinion

• No ı wouldn't consider big. They are massive

• just like a lot of women like big dicks, a lot of men like big boobs

You forgot the main difference... most guys don't lie about liking them or say '''size doesn't matter''

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• One man would find your boobs incredibly attractive. The next could squirm as he might prefer perky small tits.

I think men consider this when dating you. E cups are hard to hide so you will attract a man that will love your size regardless!

• As long as the body they r on looks good and u as a whole look good u shouldn't worry about it :) some men would LOVE that!

• Cup size says nothing without band size, so it's literally impossible even for us, girls, to tell how big your boobs are.

• I think 36E are probably the perfect size. I would love some myself but wasn't blessed by the boob fairy.

• Oh god I have 34Gs and they tend to be fine. A lot stare and I know ladies with larger sizes and they are fine as well

• I have F cup and it's really annoying ! I'm thinking about having a reduction but I'm scared.
    I think that when it comes to big size we don't have much choice and the bras are super expensive (maybe just in my country).

• it's good

• E cups? Damn... I would be on the floor if I ever had those. (I have a very small frame).

• I have Ds. They're big, but fine. I think Es are really big though... but some people love it.

• You're worried about being an E cup, think what it's like being a 36GG.

• I have e cups as well & my boyfriend likes them lol

• I'm a D and I'm getting a breast reduction but thats because I'm a small person. I say it depends on you and what you're comfortable with, not anyone else's opinion.

• Ya your boobs are pretty big XD

• Nope, no big deal

• It's fine. I hate my big breasts too, but I think most people like them.