Have you had a wardrobe malfunction especially at the beach?

Swimsuits seem to be particularly bad at keeping your bits hidden. Have you had a wardrobe malfunction, what happened, what bits slipped out and did anybody see?

Most Helpful Guy

• No but I remember I had swim trunks that when they were wet and the sun went through a certain way you could see everything and I didn't know that until someone said something after I just got out of a hot tub

Most Helpful Girl

• At beach I lost bottom of bikini but that's long story it was incredibly embarrassing.

What Guys Said 3

• I got a bit too drunk and had an epic wardrobe malfunction where every bit of clothing came off and then I ran around naked during the winter across Hachiko Crossing while people captured me on their mobile phones.

• As my family is naturist, I guess we've had the ultimate wardrobe malfunction!! LOL!!

• Water skis plus gravity plus 30mph plus cheap swimming trunks

What Girls Said 7

• The worst that has happened to me was that I was wearing a one piece (it was a competition suit from the year prior) and swimming laps when I did a flip turn against a rock and my shoulder strap fell down revealing part of my breast, I had fixed it before I had surfaced thankfully.

• yea once.. good thing i was in the water

• OP is a man.

• Yes, I did specially the bottom it hardly covers my area down there, sometimes I have a pussy slip

• Nope I hardly ever go to the beach I hate it!

• Nip slip all the time. So I kinda gave up on going to the beach

• Yes. The top of my bikini fell while I was at the waterslides. I think they did, but I didn't really care that much. It was a mistake, it's not like I did it on purpose.