Am I strange if I think the sluttier a girl dresses, the less attractive she is?

I don't know why, but whenever I talk to my friends about the hottest things a girl can wear... I kind of disagree. Sure, I think a bikini is swell but I think mini-skirts are a joke, along with a lot of clothing girls wear that guys find slutty. Is that weird? In all honesty, I think it's more attractive for a girl to look good in normal and nearly unflattering clothes. Like, slap on a tie-dye t-shirt and normal jeans and I'd probably fall for you... miniskirts and thongs sticking out are just signs for attention. I can't stand attention whores. But, I still want to know if other guys feel this way too, and what girls think of this point of view?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that is strange at all. We all have our preferences. I have to say that a lot of my friends dress in a way that suggests that they are party crazy (mini-skirts, exposed belly, exposed cleavage, etc). Still, most of those friends of mine are pretty innocent and they still get peeved when men try to take advantage of them. I think that you're right ...it's just a call for attention.

What Girls Said 3

• I think the same too, I often times find that my friends seem to always hook up with the good guys and their relationship lasts longer. They have the good parents and they seem to have a much easier time. Those who don't have parnets who are on stuff they shouldn't be and the kids never do well in anything, especially school. You are a really smart kid to think that too. Good for you to think this way. Good Luck and have ance day,

Sarahandsisters

• Wow... I thought that the world ran out of caring guys like you guys now only seem to want sex... God bless you...

• tie-dye shirt? really? lol but I don't think it is weird. you just want a girl who is a lady and not trying to show everything to impress a lot of guys. I am kind of in the middle, I look to look good I mean I'll wear a t-shirt and jeans but prefer to be dressed up, but I don't like showing Everything

What Guys Said 2

• It's not unusual. You just prefer more innocent looking girls.

• Yes, you're strange.